Domains Being Blocked All Of Sudden

dsan

evening all,

Since ive been on true's dsl network for a month now, ive noticed a few of my domains have been unobtainable all of a sudden.

Example 1

Example 2

Now the 1st example is my personal site and you can view it using Tor and other European proxies, but trying to view it from the true dsl ends up with nothing.

What gives? I cant get any response out of True and there is no reason for True's web proxy to deny traffic

No problem with both domains on csloxinfo - bangkok

Just been checking with True and it seems they dont have "any" problem, until i submitted various network dumps which see's the packet being sent into a loop at one of their border routers.

Thanks for proving it works with that ISP, anyone able to test it on True?

Explorer :o

What gives? I cant get any response out of True and there is no reason for True's web proxy to deny traffic
Just now, I got hmmm.co.za without problem, but not perouinc.com

--------------

Maestro

Just now, I got hmmm.co.za without problem, but not perouinc.com

--------------

Maestro

Seems to be working again. I have some feeling that the great firewall of thailand (a.k.a http proxy everyone is forced to use) gets its knickers in a knot every now and then

evening all,

Since ive been on true's dsl network for a month now, ive noticed a few of my domains have been unobtainable all of a sudden.

Example 1

Example 2

Now the 1st example is my personal site and you can view it using Tor and other European proxies, but trying to view it from the true dsl ends up with nothing.

No problem with TOT ADSL in Phuket - both open

Just because you are connected to the TRUE network, does not mean you have to use their DNS servers!!

In your network settings you can specify the dns you want.

Try using 202.168.0.133

Others will be able to tell you the TOT or loxinfo DNS addresses

I can also get to them, and im on True package.

Nice photogralhy site, i like the simplicity. Its all screwed up on firefoxx tho.

Thanks, its designed using strict standards and renders fine on Firefox (mac ver 1.5.05) and 1.5.06 under windows. How do you mean its screwed up? can you post a screenshot?

I didnt design it to support IE, as anyone still using that insecure browser and it's lack of any standards support doesnt deserve to see the web as it should be :o

Just because you are connected to the TRUE network, does not mean you have to use their DNS servers!!

In your network settings you can specify the dns you want.

Try using 202.168.0.133

Others will be able to tell you the TOT or loxinfo DNS addresses

Beware, this may stop working some time. More and more ISPs implement an access list in their DNS servers that allows only:

- their customers to resolve any domain

- all remaining Internet users to resolve only the domains that this particular ISP hosts

I don't think this has reached Thailand yet, but maybe soon.

--Lannig