Internet

loppylugs1

The routers have 3BB's name on them. A new install recently in a house about a year ago they supplied was only 802.11g. If someone got a Zyxel router they may have run out of the 3BB branded ones. The ones they supply now may be 802.11n but single antenna only

The better 802.11n routers have two antennas for double speed 300Mbs instead of 150Mbs.

The number of antennas matters little. I've tried 1, 2 and 3 and experienced very little difference... and regarding 300 Mbps rating on a router ... that's irrelevant as far as our services are concerned. Who gets 300 Mbps or 150 Mbps. One of the best I've had was an Asus with 1 antenna which out performed my 3 antenna TP Link.

All routers that I've purchased over the last 2 or 3 years are b/g/n routers. You'd have to go back several years to find a router which doesn't support "n". I've got an old Compaq laptop from 2009 that doesn't.

The new 3bb brand name router (made by Huawei) supports 802.11n.

Right.

I just come back for BigC Xtra and took the opportunity to ask to the 3BB office inside.

The modem they showed me is indeed a Huawei, ref. HG531. They sell this one for 780 baht

They have a better but more expensive one too but they didn't had one in stock and didn't know what model exactly ??

I just notice that someone already post these pics on TV about this modem : wink.png

post-109486-0-38828700-1412503469.jpg

post-109486-0-97211300-1412503467.jpg