Repair appliance service for cooker

johnmcc6

I have one of those counter top glass ovens that heat from the top with a halogen coil. Like the George forman models seen on T V. The heat element is burned out. Anyone know who can fix it??? I use it all the time. Seems a shame to toss it. Thanks in advance for any help.

AMORN Electric has an appliance repair shop in most of their branches. They are reliable and usually can find replacement parts.

The large main branch has apparently moved. Anyone know the new location?

The small Amorn shops can only repair TV's, DVD players and so forth. If you take something else there, they transport it to the main repair center - which is gone now.

• 2 weeks later...

The large store on the north side of the moat has a counter almost beside the main entrance where they are accepting small appliances for repair. Unfortunately they are only corresponding in Thai so it is helpful to have a native come along if you're not fluent enough.

This is why we buy most our appliances from Central Dept Store. If there are problems, they either repair them or send them off to Bangkok for repair for either no charge or a very reasonable fee.

I think Siam TV also stands behind appliance purchased from their store also in a similar way, but don't really know. We've just bought a few items from them and they haven't needed repair, yet.