Thief hid 100,000 Baht where the sun don't shine

Xircal

I am sure that sticking that money up your blurter is offensive to Thais and possibly a criminal offence.

The article also states that these 2 tried to bribe the officers with 100,000 baht. Possibly it could have been the same 100k or not. But after this ass magic of making notes dissapear, I am not surprised that the officers politely declined. This trick is like something you would hear about at Suzy Wongs or a Ping Pong show.

I reckon even shoving 5000 baht where the sun dont shine would be a feat in itself.

I am sure that sticking that money up your blurter is offensive to Thais and possibly a criminal offence.

The article also states that these 2 tried to bribe the officers with 100,000 baht. Possibly it could have been the same 100k or not. But after this ass magic of making notes dissapear, I am not surprised that the officers politely declined. This trick is like something you would hear about at Suzy Wongs or a Ping Pong show.

I reckon even shoving 5000 baht where the sun dont shine would be a feat in itself.

"I am sure that sticking that money up your blurter is offensive to Thais and possibly a criminal offence." - given who is printed on the money, he should be charge with lese-majeste as well. biggrin.png

• Like 2

I would like to know how the police detected the money, do they internally search everyone? Or perhaps the guy needed to take a dump? Did he feel pangs of guilt and say "geez officer, Im really sorry, but ive got a 100k stashed round the back door....you mind helping me retreive it?"

Edited by Bogan Koori

I would like to know how the police detected the money, do they internally search everyone? Or perhaps the guy needed to take a dump? Did he feel pangs of guilt and say "geez officer, Im really sorry, but ive got a 100k stashed round the back door....you mind helping me retreive it?"

Probably.

Col. Suttichai said " While we were searching their hotel room, they attempted to bribe us with 100,000 cash.

• Like 1

Probably.

Col. Suttichai said " While we were searching their hotel room, they attempted to bribe us with 100,000 cash.

They probably felt it would be a bit hard to spend after it had been there

I wonder what this guys family thinks...I googled his name and he owns some glass company or something. I bet he will bear the brunt of a lot of jokes for the rest of his life

Probably.

I wonder what this guys family thinks...I googled his name and he owns some glass company or something. I bet he will bear the brunt of a lot of jokes for the rest of his life

Probably 2 x 50,000 baht rolls in lubricated condoms.

It's amazing what you can get up there if the price is right. ohmy.png

I don't believe (this part of) the story.

Truth is stranger than fiction

Sometimes, yes, but normally the truth is very straightforward.

Also no mention of this in the PW or the news story on TV based on the Phuket News story.

Also no mention of this in the PW or the news story on TV based on the Phuket News story.

Yeah. He might have just had it stuffed in the crack region and not internally.

Makes it a better story anyway when you imagine him giving birth to wads of cash to the horror of the police.

I just re-read the article, it states the Frenchman had the dough in his poop chute, I find that a lot more plausible now that I discovered he is French

• Like 1

I agree.

Whilst we have all had a laugh, I think it's a case of the guy shoved "a brick" of Thai baht down the back of his pants, and not up his anus, and then pulled his shirt over it to conceal it.

It's probably just a sensationalized headline.

Edited by NamKangMan

"I am sure that sticking that money up your blurter is offensive to Thais and possibly a criminal offence." - given who is printed on the money, he should be charge with lese-majeste as well. biggrin.png

depends on which way the bills are folded

Probably.

Probably 2 x 50,000 baht rolls in lubricated condoms.

It's amazing what you can get up there if the price is right. ohmy.png

Only joking but you seem to have an appropriate name for this thread.

I'm intrigued how he managed to get a wad that big up there.

100k barely fits into my pockets.

Keep in mind how dirty money is. Hope he gets dysentery.

Yeah, 100,000 is a lot of cash. If u rolled it up--and even that would be hard to do, it would be at least 5 inches in diameter and about 6 inches long. Not to mention that im sure it was wrapped up in something like cellophane or even a rubber. ..gotta hurt.