Where abouts is this soi with all the massage joints? Ao Nang

wellred

I've booked some time in Ao Nang for mid January and was trawling YouTube for suggestions on where to go for day trips. I found this one video which is based in Ao Nang and I would like to know where roughly this street with the massage places is.

I've been to ao nang before and stayed at view la villa so a few mins walk from beach road. The soi in question is 26:38.

Thanks,

that is end of small beach road, located on end of street, its attached to main road toward Aonang Villa, where main beach road turns toward(Near Police Box) Mac Donald direction, there's small beach side road you can keep walk through. its where all the long tails boats awaits to transfer people to Centara Grand and other hotels on other side of Mountain cliff. just walk straight through the small beach road, you will find bunch of out door massage places as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

keep walking and it gets a little wild. Lots of monkees to be seen. Keep an eye out above you. While I was watching the ground activities I basically backed up into one that was quietly hanging from a tree branch among the leaves. Darn thing could have bitten me if it wanted