Chiang Mai Governor warns traders not to take advantage of tourists

Lite Beer

I would love to see more undercover footage of all these scams in Thailand, then watch them go viral. Its the only way any Karaoke bar will get shut down. Just saying they got scammed is not enough.

Big trouble in Thailand - you remember that show?

Thailand tried to ban it then tried to sue the BBC for defamation lol.

We need more of these shows.

Yes, fb, you tube,twitter and send copies to all international media links.This country needs a big wake up call.

• Like 1

I would love to see more undercover footage of all these scams in Thailand, then watch them go viral. Its the only way any Karaoke bar will get shut down. Just saying they got scammed is not enough.

Big trouble in Thailand - you remember that show?

Thailand tried to ban it then tried to sue the BBC for defamation lol.

We need more of these shows.

Yes, fb, you tube,twitter and send copies to all international media links.This country needs a big wake up call.
yea and the he who must be worshipped and his Junta demanded that Google suppress freedom of choice and speech to the global community and block some 289 sites speaking ill of him and Thailand. Google bent over, wiggled thier bare behind and said get stuffed. They said they will block Thais from an opinion but will not gag the world from speaking out against a dictatorship.

I think the link below is proof positive that nothing is going to change. Just make an announcement every year to keep people happy. I was actually thinking about this last month and was going to follow up on it but forgot to.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/670264-chiang-mai-to-curb-on-extortive-karaoke-bars/