how are you going to celebrate the new year eve

ultimate weapon

Sitting on the beach with some good friends enjoying some drinks and food and enjoy the show.

(Ps: This is a lot better then last year when we where up-country and fast asleep around 9ish, only be woken up by the sound of SMS's coming in at around Midnight biggrin.png )

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

Down to the bars near the beach to have fun and watch the massive fireworks displays at midnight.

so which part of thailand are you in?

Sitting on the beach with some good friends enjoying some drinks and food and enjoy the show.

(Ps: This is a lot better then last year when we where up-country and fast asleep around 9ish, only be woken up by the sound of SMS's coming in at around Midnight biggrin.png )

you aren't in bkk i suupose.

Edited by ultimate weapon

We're in the middle of it now and have been for a week with the family gatherings....then on to Cha Am to ring in the N-Year.....will be there 3 days - say good bye and meander back to CM seeing what we can find along the way.....

How would I know you where looking in BKK as this is General it could be anywhere thumbsup.gif

How would I know you where looking in BKK as this is General it could be anywhere thumbsup.gif

that's right so i am asking you where are you located.

that's right so i am asking you where are you located.

Near a Beach biggrin.png

• Like 1

Local expats up my way have a big party,lot's of food and drink,sitting around a blazing fire in the garden,usually i sleep in the car,to avoid the drunken nutters on the road,also of course by that time i am fairly well oiled,the good thing about this is next morning unlike my wife's familys party,which is all very nice too,is that the music is not turned on full bore at 5am on New years day, in which the booming vibrating bass,threatens to burst free of the speaker housing,and on top of a hangover feels something akin to armageddon,as the family party is generally at our house,there is no escape,in fact at times like this and songkran i feel like i should erect a sign above the main gate saying "all ye who enter here,abandon all hope of sleep'.

• Like 1