one month rental for around 10.000 baht

tontraveller

Try the Diana Estate on Soi Buakhao, it is virtually opposite the Siam Sawasdee. I stayed there some time ago and they had 3 condo blocks with a couple of pools. A friend of mine was in there over Christmas 2 years ago and paid 9K for the month.

Yes there are loads of places available starting at 450 baht up to around 900 baht a night,wouldn't let a dog live in the majority of them. All the decent places are booked up probably with the same clients every year. I looked at the AA and Park Lane both fully booked.

It appears that our good friend " Mr Jacksam " has become " a bit twitchy viewers......."

OK if you want to spend 10,000 baht for a month then try the Diana Garden hotel ( opposite the bus station in Pattaya Nua ) nice rooms with all the extras inc swimming pool ,Jacuzzi, gardens,golf driving range,free baht bus every hour connecting you into central pattaya.I lived there for over a year a while back and its great for a relaxing holiday and " lounging by the pool " with the HELLO magazine and cool tunes......busy hotel and part of the Diana Group. F.J x

It appears that our good friend " Mr Jacksam " has become " a bit twitchy viewers......."

OK if you want to spend 10,000 baht for a month then try the Diana Garden hotel ( opposite the bus station in Pattaya Nua ) nice rooms with all the extras inc swimming pool ,Jacuzzi, gardens,golf driving range,free baht bus every hour connecting you into central pattaya.I lived there for over a year a while back and its great for a relaxing holiday and " lounging by the pool " with the HELLO magazine and cool tunes......busy hotel and part of the Diana Group. F.J x

I have always had a fantasy about living in a room opposite the bus station in North Pattaya. I think the idea is to pay a month's rental and then quickly get on a bus to Bangkok.

Edited by SheungWan
  • Like 1

I have always had a fantasy about living in a room opposite the bus station in North Pattaya. I think the idea is to pay a month's rental and then quickly get on a bus to Bangkok.

How very droll.........

NEWBIE ALERT !!!!

10.000 for 1 month, easy to find, all OVER PRICED.

I pay for my room 64 sq/m, 4200 baht.

that is double or more size, then a for a standard condo size room (26-30sq/m), which for a month should never be more then 5-6 thousand SHORTIME, but should have ALL needs and clean (electric/water pay extra. maybe 700-3000, up to aircon)

Edited by ronthai

Nirun Condo near big c extra

Nirun Condo is absolutely hideous! Its busy with people coming and going round the clock and the rooms are a disgrace! Bars on doors and windows make it look " ruffer than Broadmoor "

Noise levels are high and people falling misteriously from high above. The only pleasant thing is the pool (20 baht for visitors ) although I have never paid.long term rent around 4,000 per month for the small ones and the large condos from 6,000 in the back block.The Nirun condo makes my 2000 baht room in Naklua seem like something from " Homes & Gardens " ....

Nirun Condo is absolutely hideous! Its busy with people coming and going round the clock and the rooms are a disgrace! Bars on doors and windows make it look " ruffer than Broadmoor "

Noise levels are high and people falling misteriously from high above. The only pleasant thing is the pool (20 baht for visitors ) although I have never paid.long term rent around 4,000 per month for the small ones and the large condos from 6,000 in the back block.The Nirun condo makes my 2000 baht room in Naklua seem like something from " Homes & Gardens " ....

What about 9 karat next door to Nirun ? Think they started renovating the building. Edited by balo

What about 9 karat next door to Nirun ? Think they started renovating the building.

Oooh yes I have been in 9 karat too! Fabulous Pool set within another dreadful hotel!

NEWBIE ALERT !!!!

that is double or more size, then a for a standard condo size room (26-30sq/m), which for a month should never be more then 5-6 thousand SHORTIME, but should have ALL needs and clean (electric/water pay extra. maybe 700-3000, up to aircon)

Where does this exist alert? Not another one opposite the bus station, nice view directly overlooking Sukhamvit etc.?

As for a standard room being size 26-30 square metres, hey-ho.

Nice place but overpriced! Thais wouldn't pay that kind of money either! I used to rent a condo off Pattaya Klang the same the rooms in the photos for 6,000 baht a month almost in the center of town inc WiFi and sat TV but no pool! Better value is Pattaya Plaza with a massive pool for 5,000 baht a month on a yearly contract but you have to deal directly with the Owner to get a good price!

Yes ? Almost in the center !

Center means: traffic, noice, smog , pollution, disco just in front of your balcony,

all included in the price !!

NEWBIE ALERT !!!!

Location, location, location.

One month contract? Beach side of Sukhumvit? Otherwise your post, like many others here, is just a useless waste of time to all reading.

We might agree that rentals are overpriced, but that is all but useless to the OP. Post an actual suggestion or just mind your own business.

I suggested Rattakit Mansion in an earlier discussion.

Are you looking for 10.000 plus electricity and water, or included?

Probable expects Air Con too... cheesy.gif

Probably could get, but he will need to put down 2 months deposit (none refundable) + months rent.

Edited by Basil B

I stayed in 550 baht a night place less than 20 square metres, very small en suite, 3 square metres, shower encroached on the toilet and Thai music till six in the morning, you only get what you pay for.You might get a place for 10000 baht a month long term but it will probably out of town.

Nice place but overpriced! Thais wouldn't pay that kind of money either! I used to rent a condo off Pattaya Klang the same the rooms in the photos for 6,000 baht a month almost in the center of town inc WiFi and sat TV but no pool! Better value is Pattaya Plaza with a massive pool for 5,000 baht a month on a yearly contract but you have to deal directly with the Owner to get a good price!

Is that the Pattaya Plaza off Pattaya North road? As there seems to be 3 listed on google.

I stayed in 550 baht a night place less than 20 square metres, very small en suite, 3 square metres, shower encroached on the toilet and Thai music till six in the morning, you only get what you pay for.You might get a place for 10000 baht a month long term but it will probably out of town.

If you call Jomtien out of town , (10 min with a baht bus) then yes. My condo is located 700 meters from Jomtien beach .

10000 is the rental market price in this area long term 6-12 months, with swimming pool and gym . Size 25-35 sqm .

Edited by balo

Are you trying to win " stupid post of the year award "

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Is that the Pattaya Plaza off Pattaya North road? As there seems to be 3 listed on google.

Hello! It's a massive unit at the top of Pattaya Klang cross over the footbridge over the motorway and then turn right.Its just a few KM along on the left hand side set back about 300 meteres from the road.It has the biggest pool you have ever seen! I was there a while back and also i know people who have got deals for 5,000 baht a month on a year contract BUT deal with the owners otherwise the agencies are charging 15,000 baht for the same thing! If you want a nice deal then " get out there and start mixing with the locals! ( oh and the internet is 500 baht a month (optional) extra which is an arrangement with reception! expensive but fast!

F.J xwub.png

• Like 1

To be fair, it is easy to achieve under 15k plus utilities for a Studio. Yensabai Condo for instance. Usually 13.5 to 14.5k per month. Electricity 5 baht per unit. Not sure about water.

There on the Agoda website, £36 a night for a Studio !

You don't book via AGODA, you book direct. 14.5k max. It's around 39 sq. m. perhaps plus a balcony. They reckon 49 sq.m, but I don't know about that.

Perhaps I'll take a look inside one.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hello! It's a massive unit at the top of Pattaya Klang cross over the footbridge over the motorway and then turn right.Its just a few KM along on the left hand side set back about 300 meteres from the road.It has the biggest pool you have ever seen! I was there a while back and also i know people who have got deals for 5,000 baht a month on a year contract BUT deal with the owners otherwise the agencies are charging 15,000 baht for the same thing! If you want a nice deal then " get out there and start mixing with the locals! ( oh and the internet is 500 baht a month (optional) extra which is an arrangement with reception! expensive but fast!

F.J xwub.png

Pattaya Plaza on OSM

Is this it?

To be fair, it is easy to achieve under 15k plus utilities for a Studio. Yensabai Condo for instance. Usually 13.5 to 14.5k per month. Electricity 5 baht per unit. Not sure about water.

On the other side of the road from Yensebai Condo will be both Yensebai Mansions and Rungphat Mansion with prices 10k or under. Don't know current availability for the dates desired but worth checking.

• Like 1