Help - Sisaket - to rent

pbas400

Hi

Is it possible to rent a scooter automatic or not (i have an international driving licence for motorcycle)

But i need only a 125 cc for to visit around Sisaket for 2/3 days

Where i can find a scooter in the city ?

I called the hotel, they dont have, they dont know.

I will be december 31

Thanks

I'm sure hotel will help, they'd either have a few of them for rent (especially if they have falags staying there often), or they'd point you in the right direction.

If you already asked on a phone, ask again in person when you check in, if they had any difficulty understanding you on the phone, they probably said "not have, don't know" just to end the conversation. Ask in person.

Hotel is he tree house resort

They dont have scooter and they say i cannot find

OK, phone Doug on 014681811 and he has a near new Fino from 1st for 250b per day.

BTW. The Treehouse is nice and the restaurant towards the Aquarium has some nice views.

a thai manager (hotel i stay today at Surin) call the hotel at Sisaket...so they understand what i need....but they say cannot have a scooter

They don't rent out bikes, I checked before giving the above info as my mates G/f works on reception there.

It a good idea to get a scooter because whilst an OK hotel, it is a bit out of the way.

Edited by DILLIGAD

OK, phone Doug on 014681811 and he has a near new Fino from 1st for 250b per day.

BTW. The Treehouse is nice and the restaurant towards the Aquarium has some nice views.

thanks

is the phone number correct ?

thanks

I repeated it back and was told yes?? If no good, speak to Jaa at reception and she will sort it out. Tell her Tarik phoned him for U.

thanks

I repeated it back and was told yes?? If no good, speak to Jaa at reception and she will sort it out. Tell her Tarik phoned him for U.

I think i know tarik living around srisaket!

Do not recommend posting phones here in a forum.

Edited by ll2