Outdoor furniture

KittenKong

Which shop around town has the best selection of outdoor furniture?

I'm looking for a simple fold-up chair such as one might take to the beach or to a public swimming area, but also looking for something a bit more substantial/comfortable for my balcony, with a removable cushion.

So far I have looked in Index and in the Tai Watsudu near Chaiyapreuk, and neither had much of either type which surprised me.

There is, or used to be, an outdoor furniture place on third road. On the left hand side as you come from Klang and from memory somewhere past Soi Lengkee - but I have not noticed it recently?

Also may be worth looking in SB furniture (upstairs) near Numchai or the other one near to Tesco Lotus Suk.

• Like 1

I got some very nice folding lounge chairs at a placed called Chok Chai. Directly across from Boonthavorn. They are black mesh and I've had them outside for almost 5 years now. No problems. A bit heavy for carrying around though.

I got some very nice fold up camping type chairs at Lotus. Have arms, one with a hole for a cup. Had them about 5 years also and they are holding up very well. Be careful of the really cheap ones. I think these don't have arms. They don't last very long.

It's real hit and miss with Lotus for these. I'd also check at Big C nearby and SuperSports in Central Festival. Also the SuperSports in the outlet mall next to Tesco.

I've never seen what I call "banana" chairs here. Ones that are very light weight where the top and the bottom fold in as do the 2 legs. They are very light weight. But never seen them here.

• Like 1