Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

No man your age wants sex every day of the week.

I would settle for sex just once before i go, but that will never happen.

My wife is nearly 50 and if i was capable it would be no problem for her.

my wife is 53  and she would handle sex anytime  my time for sex came to end when my prostate problems started oh well i had a good run so i am like you col i would settle just once for sex also but it will never happen for me either lets have a beer col and be happy  sex is not all to end all

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

No man your age wants sex every day of the week.

I would settle for sex just once before i go, but that will never happen.

My wife is nearly 50 and if i was capable it would be no problem for her.

Oh I dunno

There was some dreamer on the other day (irishjack, I think his name was).

He reckoned that, at 95, he gets his rocks off 10 times a week.

Funniest thing I read all week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

my wife is 53  and she would handle sex anytime  my time for sex came to end when my prostate problems started oh well i had a good run so i am like you col i would settle just once for sex also but it will never happen for me either lets have a beer col and be happy  sex is not all to end all

Would you be upset if another bloke "saw to her needs" in the absence of your ability to do so?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Happyman58 said:

well ok i try answer it  my wife is 53 but she looks fantastic  if she came to me and said i need some good times i would prob agree we both know that we  will never have sex again so why should i say to her you cant have any either 

Top fella

7 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

and would u do the same if you knew you could not have sex again

Not married, buddy but I can't imagine not being able to meet my obligations in that regard.

There's other things a man can do to pleasure his woman, though

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Not married, buddy but I can't imagine not being able to meet my obligations in that regard.

There's other things a man can do to pleasure his woman, though

well like i said she has not asked and i wont ask her if she wants lets say we will cross that bridge when we come to it

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Why not?

Apparently , oral sex and such like things are deeply offensive and embarrassing to some people and cannot be mentioned on a discussion about Thai ladies libido.

So what Thai Ron was talking about is taking your partner out for a meal or a scenic drive.

Edited by Denim
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Denim said:

Apparently , oral sex and such like things are deeply offensive and embarrassing to some people and cannot be mentioned on a discussion about Thai ladies libido.

So what Thai Ron was talking about is taking your partner out for a meal or a scenic drive.

That's not what I had in mind .

• 3 weeks later...

I have only ever had girls in their 20s here.  I do regret not trying the older ones when I was first here and single. My wife is 28 and I am 29.

A few guys I used to work with (similar age to myself) would only go for woman in their 30s and 40s. They both had quite a few good looking older women over the years with good jobs, house, car etc who they would generally meet just for a meal, cinema etc and some sex. Not the scummy ex - bar girl types.

They both said the sex was incredible when they are in the late 30s and into their 40s. They would go all night and day. I really wish I tried, but I was too into the ones my age. 

4 hours ago, BobbyL said:

I have only ever had girls in their 20s here.  I do regret not trying the older ones when I was first here and single. My wife is 28 and I am 29.

A few guys I used to work with (similar age to myself) would only go for woman in their 30s and 40s. They both had quite a few good looking older women over the years with good jobs, house, car etc who they would generally meet just for a meal, cinema etc and some sex. Not the scummy ex - bar girl types.

They both said the sex was incredible when they are in the late 30s and into their 40s. They would go all night and day. I really wish I tried, but I was too into the ones my age. 

See they reckon i was mad getting an older one  Age before beauty is a good meaning

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Rhys said:

... aw.. in praise of older women....

Some Thai Ladies in their 50s and 60s look ok apart from the 57-year-old one that works at the wife's shop. She definitely missed out on looks that one and the bad thing she does every time I go shop to drink some beer she tries  to flirt with me  Oh man life is not meant to be easy Anyone in here looking for a 57-year-old lady I know one available lol lol lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Be sweet, let her know that when she turns the big 40, your wallet for some very strange reason will be an unavailable appliance for her use etc also let her know that your usual compliant demeanor will change forthwith and your new Gik will require her to go back to whatever village she came from.

On 1/29/2018 at 1:34 PM, BobbyL said:

THink of this way Older women put more effort in because they think it might be there last one