Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

• 4 weeks later...

My wife was fine for sex through her 40s , but since the menopause at 47 has more and more gone off sex .  Now at 56 she tells me she doesn't want sex any more , that all her friends are the same .  My wife won't kiss anymore or allow me to fondle .  I can well understand why Thai men will only marry young girls and by middle age have a Mia Noi .  I give money every month , am expected to clean the house when she is at her teaching job , hang out the washing , drive the car even short distances because she is to lazy to do it , I cook my own meals as I find Isaan food excremental .  I feel very disheartened , though I have made us a very comfortable home , I'm tempted to leave and get a room in a city where I could surely find a nice girl or woman who would enjoy to be made love to .

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, Toscano said:

My wife was fine for sex through her 40s , but since the menopause at 47 has more and more gone off sex .  Now at 56 she tells me she doesn't want sex any more , that all her friends are the same .  My wife won't kiss anymore or allow me to fondle .  I can well understand why Thai men will only marry young girls and by middle age have a Mia Noi .  I give money every month , am expected to clean the house when she is at her teaching job , hang out the washing , drive the car even short distances because she is to lazy to do it , I cook my own meals as I find Isaan food excremental .  I feel very disheartened , though I have made us a very comfortable home , I'm tempted to leave and get a room in a city where I could surely find a nice girl or woman who would enjoy to be made love to .

Well mate i feel for you, do not believe that nonsense all my friends are the same.

Only reason my wife is going without is due to me being unable due to being paraplegic.

Many of my wifes friends in their late 40s say to my wife, how you manage with no sex.

On 31/12/2014 at 2:41 AM, redandyellow said:

My wife has a nice Thai friend, 42 years old - and a VIRGIN - she has a good job, owns her own condo in Phuket - and is reasonably attractive.. she wants to meet a farang ( god knows why, LOL)

I tried to get a 58 year old friend in Canada interested in her, he saw her picture and said "I like women with bigger breasts.."

Other than that he's a pretty smart guy..

signed,

the mouth full rule

A 42 year old Thai Virgin?? Hmmm, I suppose you've seen the medical evidence of that??

20 hours ago, Toscano said:

Welcome to the team! 

On 8/2/2017 at 1:23 PM, Toscano said:

You've been incredibly unlucky with that one - book the removal van and move on!

The only thing you'll miss is giving her money every month....

On 7/2/2017 at 3:43 PM, LannaGuy said:

Well I bet some do some don't but I cannot get excited over a 50+ and can't for the life of me understand any hot blooded male would. To be fair, i suppose, that if you are faithful and that's ALL you have then you may well get excited at the prospect. I'll stick to my gorgeous 20 to 30 year olds and leave the old uns to those with that preference.

Speaking for myself at 63 I am not a "hot blooded male" any more..
I am deeply in love with a darned cute 49 year old Thai lady. Part of that is enjoying a certain amount of physical intimacy, but she has given notice that "Don't know why. I just do not feel for that anymore."
I will be content if I can convince her to just "play" a little.  The full Monty is not needed any more, and in fact seems to be not even possible after twenty years of diabetes and several heart attacks.
Cuddle me naked, go in the shower sometimes... I will find somebody to do this with, if she will not.
Kind of like mopping the floor. I do not know anybody who "feels for that", but it needs doing once in awhile. :smile:
image.thumb.png.50aae84eebd6470c1f2316a6de5091f0.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Nice, honest reply Bill !

and yes your 49 year old is still cute !!

And my 46 year old is still cute......but I,ll have to move on if she she ever tells me "I no need feel for that anymore"

I,m 69 and still feel its such an important part of my life and relationship,very sad for me when the day comes that I lose all interest :sad:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

Subject: 5 facts about a perfect relationship.

1.    It is important to find a woman who cooks, cleans up and has a job.

2.    It is important to find a woman who can make you laugh.

3.     It is important to find a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4.   It is important to find a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you .

5.    It is vital that these 4 women don't know each other ....

Truth

• Haha 2

A completely unnecessary and nasty troll post has been removed and all the replies to it.

Please do not reply to such troll posts,  use the report button and let us take care of the troll.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

In a nutshell she has no idea what she is talking about Other than SHE does not want to have sex after 40 There is nothing inappropriate or not appropriate It's her  thing Has nothing to do with Thai culture 

I've heard it repeated more than a few times away from TVF....

Mostly referring to Thai men....It has to be somewhat engrained in the Thai culture.....

• Like 1

On 8/29/2017 at 3:12 PM, pgrahmm said:

I've heard it repeated more than a few times away from TVF....

Mostly referring to Thai men....It has to be somewhat engrained in the Thai culture.....

Well my wife is 52 and she dont follow Thai culture She loves sex It only the ones who dont want sex that hide behind Thai culture

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Well my wife is 52 and she dont follow Thai culture She loves sex It only the ones who dont want sex that hide behind Thai culture

Not being unkind but I can't imagine having sex with a 52 year old!   Jeeze I think 40 is pushing it but who cares if you're happy but I'll stick to my 20s/30s

• Like 1