Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

2 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Haha funny... each to his own dude but I'll stick to the 20/30s you stick to the grannies if that makes you happy

Lanna Guy each to there own ok You are happy with young ones after all they are better taking money off all the farangs than the older ones. lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Happyman58 said:

Lanna Guy each to there own ok You are happy with young ones after all they are better taking money off all the farangs than the older ones. lol

Yup we agree there... each to their own as long as you are happy no worries but Naam had to have a pop lol.  Life's too short.

6 minutes ago, petermik said:

They ALL make me happy :thumbsup:

it might be big....it might be black....it might be hairy............but I likes it :cheesy:

Actually I like 'all sorts' too.  Variety is the spice of life when it comes to women. 30s is my fav age as they are at their peak and everything hasn't started to go South yet   lol  

19 hours ago, petermik said:

Research says most ladies are at their "peak" in the early 40,s :thumbsup:

40s must be the new 30s then  :laugh:  but my comments were not so much about 'peaks' but more about 'attractiveness' but... some guys like guys, katoeys or whatever so if you are 'happy' who cares?  have fun!  the more who don't like gorgeous 20s and 30s girls the more for the likes of me  :sleepy:

Edited by LannaGuy
  • Like 1

40s must be the new 30s then  :laugh:  but my comments were not so much about 'peaks' but more about 'attractiveness' but... some guys like guys, katoeys or whatever so if you are 'happy' who cares?  have fun!  the more who don't like gorgeous 20s and 30s girls the more for the likes of me  :sleepy:

If you just look at "the meat" you are probably right, but IMO a woman is much more than that. I have the impression you didn't find the third dimension yet.
One day when you re-read your threads you will feel ashamed..

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

If you just look at "the meat" you are probably right, but IMO a woman is much more than that. I have the impression you didn't find the third dimension yet.
One day when you re-read your threads you will feel ashamed..

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have been married and know the difference between old 'meat' and young tender 'meat' and I know which i prefer. I DO understand why you justify 'where you are' and convincing yourself that you have a 'superior product' with your old lady and that's fine and I have made it utterly clear that if YOU are happy that's great.

BTW we weren't talking about 'love and emotions' we were about sex and the over 40 Thai woman!  I love being free and single and love sex with much younger women so you keep your 40/50s and I'll keep my 20s/30s and we are both happy.

8 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

37 is a great age for a woman!  but topic is over 40s. I did state earlier that my fav age for ladies is 30s. Enjoy and be happy,

that's why you are off topic with your repeated boring statements :coffee1:

• Like 1