2015-bungalows-houses-apartments-for-short-long-term-rental Private listings NON commercial.

Rooo

Hi

Looking for comfortable house or appt to rent in Koh Samui

No pool needed

2 rooms and 1 living room

Anywhere from Lamai to Chaweing including big buddah

Contract for 1 year in exchange of correct price. I pay 6 months upfront. To give an idea i'd like to pay 15-30000/month on annual basis. Depending of how comfortable it is.

Thanks, please contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

hi looking for long term rental 1 year + somewhere in the chaweng area, ideally in a quiet location. 2 bedroom, living room, aircon, maybe small garden, space for park pickup. budget 10,000 month. and electricity rate same as company issue. I can't get my head round how some landlords rip off 3 or 4 bath per unit.

starting february 2015

thank you

Approximate dates (flexible): Jan 30 - Mar 4.

Requirements: internet, some kind of shaded patio/deck/veranda.

Big plus if it's right on the beach.

I will also consider apartments if it is one-story building and have nice patio/deck/veranda.

Please send me description, photos, links, what have you. Time is the essence.

Because of my personal connections with the owners of accommodations all over the island, I am able to get special discounted rates, which I'm passing on to you.

All properties that I handle are not available anywhere else on other website at special monthly price. Some properties I handle are available on other booking sites, but only at daily rates.

Send me a PM about your requirements and I'll send you link to the properties that I handle and you can look at pictures and descriptions and decide.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking to rent an apartment in Fisherman's Village for one month in March for 1-2 persons.

Budget is up to 55 000 THB. Stable Internet is a must as well as the location. I have already contacted "B1 Suites" who seem to be in that price range but they don't reply. So perhaps something similar please PM with suggestions. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

hi everyone

looking for a bungalow on koh tao asap. planning on staying 1-2 months. fridge, view, wifi would be great. and a place to hang up my hammock. 6k to 15k. preferably not too far away from everything... but gereally doesn't matter. thanks for suggestions/offers.

robin

Hi there, Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house within 5km of Chaweng. Would like a pool but not essential.

We expect to pay government rates for electric and water (or own supply). Can transfer Satellite and Internet if not supplied.

Long term deal at least to the end of 2015 as a minimum.

PM if you have something suitable. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Replay Bangrak

For rent 2 studiio apartments for short or long term rental. This complex has swimming pool,fitness centre,tennis courts and basketball it is 2min to the beach. The restaurant and 24 hour convience store on the site. The studio has fridge,kettle,microwave,hob, cutlery and crockery free wifi and cable tv. One apartment is available from 1st of May the other 1st of June at 15,000 Baht per month plus electric and water. PM if interested thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

looking to rent a place for a month in July. Are there many places available? Is it just a case of driving round and knocking on doors? Looking for a 2 bedroom for about 15-20K a month, something like that. Am I being unrealistic? I had a look on airbnb and there are a few things on there, but I figure there will be a lot more to see from just driving round.

Anybody know of anywhere?

Coming from a stint in KSA, my credit is good! biggrin.png

• 4 weeks later...

Friends looking for a place for a month a bit later in the year, around early January 2016.

Just a 1 bedroom, in Chaweng is prefered. Nothing special, just clean and comfortable...price around 15k, maybe 20k for the month.

Can anyone suggest his best options please?smile.png

Seeing no one has responded .... shouldn't be too difficult to find. I have a place in Maenam, 12,000 + electric (free wifi and water) if you are interested and only 10 mins to Chaweng. PM please.

Hi,

We plan to come over to Samui in April next year for 6months and would love any advice on areas.

We are a couple with what will be an 18month old looking for a 1 or 2 bed house. We are coming over on a 'taster' to see if we could live there more long term.

Our only issue is neither one of us drives [and don't want to] so we will be reliant on private Taxi's for shopping etc rather than songthaew as we have the little one.

After doing some research Bang Rak looks suitable, is there enough in this area that we wouldn't have to travel too far for things on a daily basis do you think? I heard there is a market close by where we can get fresh produce easily. If anyone has any good links for long term rentals that would be great too please.

Iv'e spent time on Samui over the years but never more than 2months at a time and not with a family.

Also are there any pages/forums specifically for Samui which I could join to get a feel for the place, not managed to find much via google as yet?

xxxx

Thank you ever so much

Most properties are unable to accept reservations for only 1 month so far in the future yet.

This is because there may be somebody else who would rent it for longer term, so they must keep their options open. If they let you reserve it for only 1 month in January, and somebody else may wish to stay for longer such as 2-3 months, they may miss the opportunity. Only when the time nears, in December and if there are still available, they will be able to accept your reservation.

I hope you understand the situation.

Hello, if you don't plan to drive at all, then you'll spend a small fortune on Taxi living in Bang Rak.

I recommend you to stay in Lamai downtown. Most things will be within 1km walking distance, such as beach, Tesco, restaurants etc.

I can suggest several properties in Lamai downtown, but I'm unable to send you a PM here.

Can you please send me a PM, and I will reply you with some suggestions.

Edited by Mole

I agree with mole. Lamai is quite compact so most things are within walking distance. If you regularly need to use taxis then you could be looking at 5k just for that. Better to spend that on a nicer house in a place where most things are in easy walking distance.

Thanx for the advice guys, I quite like the idea of being away from it all, but like you say that comes with issues when we don't have transport.

It's really hard to know without being there.

Decisions decisions.

I will Pm you Mole re places, Thanx

• 3 months later...

I know in Issan there are plenty of places available monthly. As only 2% of tourists visit Issan, they are

not so affected by tourist seasons I suppose! I will be in Thailand 6 months each year, say September to

March. Cuts right across the high season. So I suppose it looks best to get a decent good value hotel in

Lamai?

Edited by defib

Well better chance finding than arriving in December, your chances would be much better, even a house .... in September... especially if you broaden your area a bit...

Some landlords may ask for a larger or full payment up front, they have caught on with farangs promising to stay 'long time" and move with a month or two after giving discount rate..

Come on you Lamai Guys help out here! .... or Khun Mole ! wink.png

hi there, i have a 2 bedroom house for rent near to the center of Lamai (10 mins walk) and 200 yards from a very nice beach.

Fully furnished, in a quite secure area next to a resort and within a walled off community.

The owner has gone back to the UK for a while on business and wants to rent his home long term as he looks like moving to Hua Hin.

He is looking at 23 000 baht a month, i took this photo when the gardener arrived to sort the garden out, so please ignore the garden.

Please contact me here if interested.

Kevin

post-205379-0-42618400-1445050215_thumb.

Hi,

We plan to come over to Samui in April next year for 6months and would love any advice on areas.

We are a couple with what will be an 18month old looking for a 1 or 2 bed house. We are coming over on a 'taster' to see if we could live there more long term.

Our only issue is neither one of us drives [and don't want to] so we will be reliant on private Taxi's for shopping etc rather than songthaew as we have the little one.

After doing some research Bang Rak looks suitable, is there enough in this area that we wouldn't have to travel too far for things on a daily basis do you think? I heard there is a market close by where we can get fresh produce easily. If anyone has any good links for long term rentals that would be great too please.

Iv'e spent time on Samui over the years but never more than 2months at a time and not with a family.

Also are there any pages/forums specifically for Samui which I could join to get a feel for the place, not managed to find much via google as yet?

xxxx

Thank you ever so much

I would suggest Choeng Mon/Plai Laem area myself. Pm me some details and i will do my best to help you out.

By the way i have real estate office in Choeng Mon, but i try to sell/rent top end villas/condos, so i could point you in the right direction for cheaper places, and i dont want commission from you, i dont operate like that.

All the best Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

xxxx

Thank you ever so much

Hi

I have a 2 bed villa in a beautiful established gated community in Bang Rak that will be available for rental long term next year. Please Pm me of you are interested in any more details.

Thanks.