Immigration On-Line Queue System 2015

Tywais

on monday i will go to my first meeting online at 14h00 for extend 60 days of my non O Thai child

what i need to do ? just come and say i got online meeting ?

Thankss

Obviously take all the necessary paperwork and a copy of your online appointment. I'd recommend you be there about a half hour early (occasionally, they'll see you earlier than your appointed time). Once there, go up to the center desk and show the gal (or whoever is there) your appointment sheet which alerts them that you're there for your appointment; however, more than likely, they'll just tell you to have a chair and wait until they call you. If they still haven't called you within 5-10 minutes after your appointment time, go remind them again that you're there. Be cool and polite and they'll get to you (likely very close to your appointment time).

Edited by CMBob

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is an on-line appointment appropriate for CMBob's concern? It appears that he should just show up for simple tourist extension and be referred to the appropriate desk. The on-line system is basically to handle long-stay extensions of stay.

Is an on-line appointment appropriate for CMBob's concern? It appears that he should just show up for simple tourist extension and be referred to the appropriate desk. The on-line system is basically to handle long-stay extensions of stay

I think you're referring to the other poster, not me. The only reason I go to Immigration these days is to get my one-year extension based on retirement (other than a trip out to the Promenada office every five years for a residency certificate). As to the other poster, I'm not exactly sure what type of extension he's seeking (he refers to a "extend 60 days of my non O Thai child ") but I see no problem with it (but, ultimately, it only matters if Immigration sees a problem with it anyway).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unless there is new info I understand you can not cancel an appointment online. I need to cancel my appointment at immigration and need to make a new appointment at immigration via the online queue system. I have been in touch with my g/f and hopefully she can successfully have the immigration office in Chiang Mai cancel my initial appoinment so I can then make a new appointment at a later date. My understanding is you can't make another appointment if you already have an appointment with them, thus the need to cancel my initial appointment. I was wondering if anyone has the email address to contact the Chiang Mai immigration office so I can send them an email requesting that they cancel my initial appointment? I am not that confident that my g/f, with the assistance of her friend, will be able to successfully have the chiang mai immigration office cancel my initial appointment. Has anyone had any luck in getting an appointment cancelled via an email sent to them requesting that their appointment be cancelled?

They removed the <cancel> button from the online queue for some unknown reason and no one has found a way to get it to work. I spent time going through their website thoroughly for proper contact information with no luck. The e-mail in the OP used to work so may try it. If it doesn't then I will have to update and remove it. Even their contact page shows a forum with Q&A for 90 day but has not been updated since 2013 and can not even signup to it. I was hoping to find a way to contact them via their site so I could query them about the cancel option, but no luck.

Could try the phone number, but suspect not much help from them doing that. Only other option I can see is go in person and explain the problem about canceling. A few years ago I know the <cancel> button was there and worked as I had to shift my appointment by one week successfully. Their website is a wreck is the bottom line.

Copy your appointment, with a black marker write on it "Please Cancel this appointment" and sign your name. Take it in and hand it to an immigration officer, explain briefly and get their confirmation. Giving them the paper helps them to do it easily.

• 3 weeks later...

Went online on behalf of a friend who is unwell last night.

Using chrome, at twelve I continued to refresh on one window and switched back and forth on the dates on another window. Not once was I able to get a time slot to appear, continually had "over 100 days" showing and then about 4 minutes past twelve the reservations page suddenly appeared fully booked!

Now I am no slouch in how to use the Imm page and computers, something is definitely amiss.

Using chrome, at twelve I continued to refresh on one window and switched back and forth on the dates on another window. Not once was I able to get a time slot to appear, continually had "over 100 days" showing and then about 4 minutes past twelve the reservations page suddenly appeared fully booked!

Now I am no slouch in how to use the Imm page and computers, something is definitely amiss.

Not criticizing or doubting you as the same thing has happened to me, I tried again the next night and found the page fully booked as well.

On the third night, success!

You've got 30 days to get your appointment and if you're like me…. I've been asleep for 3 hours come midnight, it sucks having to set an alarm to wake up every night till you get a spot.

I've been using the on-line queue system for my last 3 extensions and the longest I've waited has been 3 nights, so perhaps it just comes down to due diligence and persistence?

Not criticizing or doubting you as the same thing has happened to me, I tried again the next night and found the page fully booked as well.

You've got 30 days to get your appointment and if you're like me…. I've been asleep for 3 hours come midnight, it sucks having to set an alarm to wake up every night till you get a spot.

I've been using the on-line queue system for my last 3 extensions and the longest I've waited has been 3 nights, so perhaps it just comes down to due diligence and persistence?

I went online at 12AM this past Wednesday. At exactly twelve I still received the 'exceeds 100 days' message. I just kept refreshing and, according to my computer, the page opened about 12:04. The queue had only one entry so I quickly picked my time. I had already filled in as much required info as I could so i rapidly finished and hit submit. I saved my reservation to a PDF file for future printing.

Out of curiosity, approximately 3 minutes later, I again refreshed the queue online page. It was now completely booked. It appears one has a window of a only few minutes. Snooze, you lose,

I have successfully used the online queue since its inception. Due to all the reports this year, I have to admit I was apprehensive. Diligence and speed is needed.

I've been worried about getting one since reading elgordo38's saga. I'm generally not a suspicious person but was beginning to wonder about the comments of imm holding on to the queue. Well, turns out that is not the case.

I also went on line last night for September 7 as my work extension expires at the end of September and was skeptical. Had even set my phone alarm to go off a few minutes before midnight for the next 5 straight days. Got online and pulled up the computer clock and when it hit 12:00:00 reloaded the page, moved over to Sept 7 and all slots were open. Quickly entered my information, browser has autofill so that made it quick, entered the captcha and submit. Got an error of incomplete information and my heart sunk. biggrin.png Looked and saw in my rush that I forgot to select the time from the pull down menu. Chose the time, submitted and to my surprise the queue card popped up immediately.

Did a quick screen shot as I didn't trust the print button not working. Then printed using the print button to pdf file. Went back to check the queue again, about 1 minute after midnight and only one more person signed in all other slots still open. Kept checking and watched the queue slots slowly fill up and at 6 minutes 20 seconds after midnight the slots were full

So in my opinion there is no conspiracy that immigration is manipulating things.

//edit - here is verification of the time I got my queue number printed and snapshot saved.

post-566-0-13713700-1432961731_thumb.jpg

I've been worried about getting one since reading elgorado's saga. I'm generally not a suspicious person but was beginning to wonder about the comments of imm holding on to the queue. Well, turns out that is not the case.

I also went on line last night for September 7 as my work extension expires at the end of September and was skeptical. Had even set my phone alarm to go off a few minutes before midnight for the next 5 straight days. Got online and pulled up the computer clock and when it hit 12:00:00 reloaded the page, moved over to Sept 7 and all slots were open. Quickly entered my information, browser has autofill so that made it quick, entered the captcha and submit. Got an error of incomplete information and my heart sunk. biggrin.png Looked and saw in my rush that I forgot to select the time from the pull down menu. Chose the time, submitted and to my surprise the queue card popped up immediately.

Did a quick screen shot as I didn't trust the print button not working. Then printed using the print button to pdf file. Went back to check the queue again, about 1 minute after midnight and only one more person signed in all other slots still open. Kept checking and watched the queue slots slowly fill up and at 6 minutes 20 seconds after midnight the slots were full

So in my opinion there is no conspiracy that immigration is manipulating things.

//edit - here is verification of the time I got my queue number printed and snapshot saved.

attachicon.gifonline time.JPG

If at first I don't succeed I will try, try again.

Conspiracy theory is much better than putting it down to my own incontinence. ( it's an age thing!)

Edited by Thailand

I went online at 12AM this past Wednesday. At exactly twelve I still received the 'exceeds 100 days' message. I just kept refreshing and, according to my computer, the page opened about 12:04. The queue had only one entry so I quickly picked my time. I had already filled in as much required info as I could so i rapidly finished and hit submit. I saved my reservation to a PDF file for future printing.

Out of curiosity, approximately 3 minutes later, I again refreshed the queue online page. It was now completely booked. It appears one has a window of a only few minutes. Snooze, you lose,

I have successfully used the online queue since its inception. Due to all the reports this year, I have to admit I was apprehensive. Diligence and speed is needed.

This has been my experience as well. The page does not open at exactly twelve but it will in the next minute or 4. You've just got to stay frosty.

No on-line queue system is going to get the best of me!giggle.gif

Just a hint for those from Europe,

If you have a nice friend in Europe get them to do the online booking for you. Midnight in Thailand is between 5pm and 7pm for them so a very reasonable time to be up on the computer.

I've been worried about getting one since reading elgorado's saga. I'm generally not a suspicious person but was beginning to wonder about the comments of imm holding on to the queue. Well, turns out that is not the case.

All you've attached is a jpeg of your file names, not the actual image files?

Not sure what image file you are referring to unless you mean the queue slots at different times like another member posted in the closed topic. What I posted was simply to show that I had completed the reservation, including the error I made, by 1 minute past midnight. I did give a timeline of when the queue filled up.

DON'T FORGET:

Most slots are grabbed by agents.

Sorry... I'm pretty sure the agents don't need slots. It's in Immigration's best interest to work together with the visa agents to reduce to congestion inside the building. This is in the same vein as Thai Customs working together with FedEx, DHL, and UPS, allowing them to operate their own Customs Holding area.

While it is possible that one or two agents do use the schedule, I doubt that they are from any of the agencies.

If at first I don't succeed I will try, try again.

Conspiracy theory is much better than putting it down to my own incontinence. ( it's an age thing!)

Somewhat embarrassing, stupid mistake the other night, time related but nuff said.

Went on last night, booked a slot for my friend. And as we are due within the 30 days also managed to book 2 slots for ourselves.

Slots were all gone within 4 minutes though.

Not sure what image file you are referring to unless you mean the queue slots at different times like another member posted in the closed topic. What I posted was simply to show that I had completed the reservation, including the error I made, by 1 minute past midnight. I did give a timeline of when the queue filled up.

No, he's right. When you click on the filename of the image, all you get is a picture of the filenames.

This post: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/788344-immigration-on-line-queue-system-2015/page-2#entry9462747

Edited by mesquite

"something is definitely amiss." stupid mistakes abound

"So in my opinion there is no conspiracy that immigration is manipulating things."

+1

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way.

Managed to get print out for two but missed one.

Did not get email confirmation, have they stopped doing that?

I don't remember ever getting an e-mail confirmation which would certainly be a good thing for piece of mind. SMS would be nice too. biggrin.png

No, he's right. When you click on the filename of the image, all you get is a picture of the filenames.

I think I got it now, he was expecting my actual queue card to pop up. Too much personal information that when removed doesn't leave much. The image I posted is a screen snapshot of the file names and date/time and not a clickable link to an image or pdf of the queue card. smile.png

Managed to get print out for two but missed one.

Did not get email confirmation, have they stopped doing that?

I don't remember ever getting an e-mail confirmation which would certainly be a good thing for piece of mind. SMS would be nice too. biggrin.png

Just checked, still got the email confirmations from last year.

First time we have not had them.