Transfer music from my pc to phone-how do I?

petermik

Gents-I have an i mobile ZAA phone and I,ve downloaded music from my pc into the phone and it is showing it located in the file manager under Audio in the Memory Card not in the phone itself when I try to play the music the message I get is no songs refresh media library,no success there after trying this-my memory card is a 2gig micro sd card and even with the songs loaded it still has spare capacity-any help gratefully appreciated.

Seems like the player simply searches the internal (phone) memory and can not locate the files that you have copied to the SD card.

I don't know the details of the i-mobile phones, but at my Samsung I have a file explorer (called "MyFiles") which allows to search through internal and SD memory.

Do you find something similar?

Guess the i-mobile is an Android type?

When you connect the phone to the PC, don't you see the internal memory?

Yes it shows the internal memory and sd memory but if I try to put the music 850mb into the internal it says file too large-this is why I put it in the sd memory but although it clearly shows the files are there it will not play as though it is not recognised.

• Like 1

A quick look on GOOGLE revealed that the I-Mobile ZAA is probably not an ANDROID phone. There were several variants of the ZAA so it is possible, but not likely. If it is indeed running a proprietary O/S, not Android, then your selection of apps will be limited to whatever I-Mobile might have on offer.

You might consider an email to I-Mobile or if you are in Bangkok, a stop at their service center at MBK, 4th level.