Khao Yai National Park visitor honks at elephant, gets car thrashed

Lite Beer

The driver met someone with even a shorter fuse , they will love to see him in the repair shop !!

To repair this car is just hopeless you need an ankle grinder to create a nice convertible without windshield, but with a nice sideeffect without the windshield he will probably driving slower es before.whistling.gif 55555

Almost crashed into an elephant in the dark in Kao Yai several years back. I still can't remember how i got past that elephant but it was a close call! Funnily enough i have a 4 door Mitsu Triton in silver too!

Edited by MaiChai

Almost crashed into an elephant in the dark in Kao Yai several years back. I still can't remember how i got past that elephant but it was a close call! Funnily enough i have a 4 door Mitsu Triton in silver too!

Have you checked is your hood still intact giggle.gif

Did the same in Bangkok at night. I'm used to dogs running across the road, but elephants?????

Fro me is a russian not a farang in general more a nationality, caused of a lot of diff. races in russia.

There is - scientifically speaking - only one human race - and that includes us all wai.gif

Like only one race of dogs too, f.i., sure, preacher... And humanoids were living together with the dinosaurs, sure...

Fro me is a russian not a farang in general more a nationality, caused of a lot of diff. races in russia.

There is - scientifically speaking - only one human race - and that includes us all wai.gif

Like only one race of dogs too, f.i., sure, preacher... And humanoids were living together with the dinosaurs, sure...

Perhaps you should study a bit more on human genetic clustering before babbling such nonsense :)

The driver met someone with even a shorter fuse , they will love to see him in the repair shop !!

To repair this car is just hopeless you need an ankle grinder to create a nice convertible without windshield, but with a nice sideeffect without the windshield he will probably driving slower es before.whistling.gif 55555

"you need an ankle grinder"

Ouch oow ouch!

Funny, I used to be able to run faster than this.

Edited by Stuart21

Ouch oow ouch!

cheesy.gif Hit right on the achilles' heel clap2.gif

More people die each year from elephant attack than any other species, approx 500 people world wide per year....

Next time get your facts straight.. hippos kill far more people. (other animals even more)

http://www.viralnova.com/animals-that-kill-humans/

It seems that facts on Google may be incorrect at times. Most Dangerous Animals - Animal Danger www.animaldanger.com/most-dangerous-animals.php

The article states that Hippos only kill about 300 people a year......

Ouch oow ouch!

Perhaps his comment should have been posted in the thread about abducting and torturing people !

• Like 1

More people die each year from elephant attack than any other species, approx 500 people world wide per year....

Sorry, lil f/c, not even close.

A very tiny animal, the itty bitty mosquito has that "honor". Hundreds of thousands of people die every year from diseases spread by mosquitoes, and it appears to be becoming worse!

Mosquito is an insect not an animal...

Only 3 options. Animal, vegetable, mineral. So what's a mosquito.... a rock ?

Just sayin.

Cheers..... Mal.

...came under attack by a wild elephant on Thursday after the driver honked his horn at the jumbo.

I'm sure many pedestrians can easily empatjize with the elephant and feel envious at his/her strategy in dealing with the rudeness.

Edited by Suradit69

Hope they don't punish the elephant, but the buffalo (behind the wheel)!

(When it had been a Farang they would have written it, and not 'visitor' or 'tourist', so, he he)

Did it ever occur to you (and all who will surely agree) that maybe, JUST MAYBE, every journalist isn't a racist and chose PC words? Maybe the ones who added the word falang to the report on TV just assumed, or maybe not... does it REALLY matter enough to go on and on and on about it? I visited the park for the first time in August and there was SO much good information and So many signs explaining what to do and not to do and the reasons why. Very impressed by the place and how it is run.

This kind of thing happens, they warn and ask politely for people to comply to the rules, and PEOPLE ignore. And they get what they deserve in few cases.