Your hiso half Chinese wives

I was reading a few threads where many posters like to brag that they have a so-called "hiso" half-Chinese wife.

But would not an Indian girl be a real score here in Thailand. Most of the Indians in Thailand are rich (not pretend in debt rich) and girls are very Bollywood beautiful.

Having had experience with a hiso in Canada I have to honestly say those the worst 2 years of my life. In retrospect, just reading her Facebook page makes me feel like I need to take a massive bowel movement.

Discuss.

"Doubtful anyone here has a real hiso gf/wife."

Not all those that are wealthy or have higher social status are actually Chinese descent. Get out of the village and actually meet people you might be surprised. There are quite of few very wealthy and powerful families with foreigner in laws.

Many Chinese women are absolutely beautiful.

But there is a difference between being a beautiful woman and being a woman who can arouse carnal thoughts in a man.

To put this in terms that the OP might perhaps better appreciate, Chinese women rarely give me a boner.

I have no attraction at all to Indian Women . I spent 5 years in Malaysia and most of the Indian Women are obese , lazy and work their men into an early grave. they are still very family orientated and will take any amount of crap to avoid a family inquest

The posters with hi so Chinese wives wouldn't be able to buy so completely into the archaic class bullshit of a relatively insignificant and largely unimportant SE Asian developing country if their wives were darker-skinned than they are.

I guess some people just crave acceptance by the locals more than others

The posters with hi so Chinese wives wouldn't be able to buy so completely into the archaic class bullshit of a relatively insignificant and largely unimportant SE Asian developing country if their wives were darker-skinned than they are.

are you speaking about yourself?

bkkjames, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:02, said:
Cypress Hill, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:01, said:

Are you using hallucinogens?

bkkjames, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:02, said:

no but I am willing to learn - might help decipher what you are on about again. Tell me, the perm chip on your shoulder - does it get too much to lug around lol

bkkjames, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:06, said:
Cypress Hill, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:05, said:
bkkjames, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:02, said:bkkjames, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:02, said:
Cypress Hill, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:01, said:Cypress Hill, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:01, said:

no but I am willing to learn - might help decipher what you are on about again. Tell me, the perm chip on your shoulder - does it get too much to lug around lol

Sorry but I can't compensate for borderline illiteracy.

Might I suggest a remedial course in English reading comprehension?

As for the chip, nope I'm perfectly balanced - one on each

Hey Cypress.

When i saw that there's a thread about Thai Chinese, i just knew i was going to stumble on you.

Tell us a bit more about them please.

I don't see what the big deal is about this topic. Or why it keeps coming up on various threads. If you want a young, hot, Chinese descendant that comes from a wealthy, high-class family, then you need to bring something to the table. And probably be near her age. Same thing can probably be said for the same kind of girl that has brown skin. End of story.

The better question is do you want that? The most common response I get when I ask foreigners why they choose to live in TH is "lifestyle". Just seems like having a hi-so girl like that would be kinda stressful and lead one down a path they were trying to escape by leaving the west.

I was reading a few threads where many posters like to brag that they have a so-called "hiso" half-Chinese wife.

Links to these threads? I hardly see anyone making such claims these days as it has become such a tired old cliche which would set the writer of such a line open to huge amounts of pssss taking....

Didn't you do a post about wives being former sex workers the other day? Are you having trouble getting some fluff that you need to post such drivel here day in, day out.

A1Str8, on 03 Jan 2015 - 17:51, said:

Hey Cypress.

When i saw that there's a thread about Thai Chinese, i just knew i was going to stumble on you.

No you've got it wrong.

I'm no expert on Thai Chinese women but I have what I think are reasonably accurate theories on those who genuinely believe that an association with the Sino Thai females confers some kind of credibility or enhanced status upon them. Such delusion is made all the more laughable because it indicates that those farang men are seeking affirmation or validation from modestly-educated locals whose opinions don't even MATTER to those they aspire to emulate.

I'm not saying that's the case with a guy who's dating or married to a Sino-Thai - one can't help whom one falls for, right?

No, I'm taking the piss out of those who'd have us believe that they're cut from better cloth because they start thread on TVF telling everyone that they date females from a group considered by many locals to sit at the top of the food chain.

You wouldn't happen to know anyone like that, would you?

In retrospect, just reading her Facebook page makes me feel like I need to take a massive bowel movement.

Discuss.

And how are "massive bowel movements" Thai related?

There's nothing as under-rated as a good dump or as over-rated as a bad shag

I spent three months traveling in China on a motorcycle , and felt generally the Chinese women

were far less sexy in than Thai women. There is a sort of mannish demeanor I felt very off putting.

So why in the world would anybody here want a woman who was half Chinese. Well I guess if her

family was rich that would be adding a bit to the pot. And the Chinese / Thai hisos all seem to

have family in powerful positions if some of the posters here are accurate.

Hey Cypress.

No you've got it wrong.

I'm no expert on Thai Chinese women but I have what I think are reasonably accurate theories on those who genuinely believe that an association with the Sino Thai females confers some kind of credibility or enhanced status upon them. Such delusion is made all the more laughable because it indicates that those farang men are seeking affirmation or validation from modestly-educated locals whose opinions don't even MATTER to those they aspire to emulate.

I'm not saying that's the case with a guy who's dating or married to a Sino-Thai - one can't help whom one falls for, right?

No, I'm taking the piss out of those who'd have us believe that they're cut from better cloth because they start thread on TVF telling everyone that they date females from a group considered by many locals to sit at the top of the food chain.

Yes mate, I'd be one of those.

My wife is a 5'10" glamour, former Miss Thailand top 20 possessing unrivaled class and style still at 37 years.

It's quite funny and satisfying to see the absolute look of envy from all falang and Thai men when we are out together.

Yep, you "can't help whom one falls for, right?"

......it's about what one wants in a life partner and if he's "got it" to get her.

I can't help thinking you might have been lacking somewhat.

Edited by Blackfox

Blackfox, on 04 Jan 2015 - 04:31, said:Blackfox, on 04 Jan 2015 - 04:31, said:

Yes mate, I'd be one of those.

My wife is a 5'10" glamour still at 37 years.

It's quite funny and satisfying to see the absolute look of envy from all falang and Thai men when we are out together.

Yep, you "can't help whom one falls for, right?"

......it's about what one wants in a life partner and if he's "got it" to get her.

I can't help thinking you might have been lacking somewhat.

Listen to yourself.

You actually ADMIT to measuring your own standing by people's perception of your wife's imaginary glamour cheesy.gif

How utterly tragic . . . .

Edited by Cypress Hill

Hey Cypress.

No you've got it wrong.

I was waiting for someone to make this point. I've seen some real losers here say, "I only date rich girls." And do it successfully. Personally, I don't want anything to do with that lot. Every time I hang around hi-so Thais, I'm immediately reminded of everything I was trying to get away from by living in TH.

Being married to a Chinese lady from North Vietnam for 50 years I feel that I've something to contribute. Hi-so, Lo-so, if your lady is pretentious, serve you right! Of all of my wife's friends in Oz and o'seas none put on the dog like so called hi-so's in Thailand.....! Their equal is only to be found in S'pore, who, where the rich were born without <deleted> and they get their servants to dump for them! I pity the man who collects a hi-so trophy wife, you will never never measure up! thumbsup.gifbah.gifwai.gif