French man found hanged in Koh Tao with his hands tied behind his back – foul play suspected

Lite Beer

The most common way to avoid getting caught for murder is to try to make it look like a suicide.

Simply not true.

According to this it is:

HowTo:Kill and not get caught

Step 3: The murder: Try to make the murder look like suicide. http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Kill_and_not_get_caught

You did read the first lines on this page right? Just in case you missed it ...

Welcome to the Mother Ship of amateur comedy writing! (Amateur means we don't pay you to do it.)

We hope you will pick a user name, stick around, and let us show you how to write funny fake encyclopedia articles!

No I didn't but have now oooops facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Picked from one of hes friends statements to share with you all for me it seems they do know something we dont!! Here what he/she commented:

I don't have words to describe the kind of person you all are... It was a suicide, period. The friends and the police are sure. No more quetions, is not a murder! You don't have any right to make this pictures public!! Any right!! Let the people is crying for him alone!!! Is sad enough, we don't need you in this!! Take out this pictures of your stupid investigation Facebook!! If you are a human been, take it out!

Just to reminder to all you t-shirt sellers and other clearly bored and rude invidituals with out no respect for dead people.

Hope all you rope analysts and other bashers are feeling good for your self at mo .

Im quessing all victims friends and family are mortified of all bs u can read here and other forums.

They getting very upset bcase all what people are spreading are clearly far from truth.

And imagine if u would loose loved one ,first u dont need these bloody photos or even worst bunch of conspiracy theorist spin it all upside down. With out no real knowledge

My thoughts are with he's family and friends. Hope some of you here will focus your boredom to something good

Rip

Written by your favorite island apologist...

Where did you get the info regarding the family?. Why is their English writing ability as terrible as yours?. Please provide a link, or a way of searching so if true I can respect their wishes. If it's a load of crap you made up them shame on you.

Islandlfe lives on Koh Tao, has done for 10 years. However seeing as the autopsy has not even been performed yet then its impossible for anyone to be satisfied that its a real suicide even if it is close family or friends

I thought the relatives request was quite clear

Hope all you rope analysts and other bashers are feeling good for your self at mo .

Im quessing all victims friends and family are mortified of all bs u can read here and other forums.

Picked from one of hes friends statements to share with you all for me it seems they do know something we dont!! Here what he/she commented:

I don't have words to describe the kind of person you all are... It was a suicide, period. The friends and the police are sure. No more quetions, is not a murder! You don't have any right to make this pictures public!! Any right!! Let the people is crying for him alone!!! Is sad enough, we don't need you in this!! Take out this pictures of your stupid investigation Facebook!! If you are a human been, take it out!

Just to reminder to all you t-shirt sellers and other clearly bored and rude invidituals with out no respect for dead people.

They getting very upset bcase all what people are spreading are clearly far from truth.

And imagine if u would loose loved one ,first u dont need these bloody photos or even worst bunch of conspiracy theorist spin it all upside down. With out no real knowledge

My thoughts are with he's family and friends. Hope some of you here will focus your boredom to something good

Rip

Where did you get the info regarding the family?. Why is their English writing ability as terrible as yours?. Please provide a link, or a way of searching so if true I can respect their wishes. If it's a load of crap you made up them shame on you.

Islandlfe lives on Koh Tao, has done for 10 years. However seeing as the autopsy has not even been performed yet then its impossible for anyone to be satisfied that its a real suicide even if it is close family or friends

Guessing is clear to you?

I realize the year is new, and maybe there is still hope for some of the News contributors in this Forum to capture a Headline that is creative and not too sensational; yet captures the essence of grabbing the readers by our collective throats and holding us spell bound as said writer weaves his tale of intrigue and murder. But this is just too baffling for comprehension! I mean, what clue led you to believe the poor guy was killed instead of committed suicide? Surely, it could not have been the mere fact that his hands were tied behind his back when he was found hanged. Have you and more brilliant insights to share with us? RIP to the deceased

The most common way to avoid getting caught for murder is to try to make it look like a suicide.

Simply not true.

How so? Pretty broad statement there with absolutely zero to back it up.....

Common sense and common knowledge.

Getting rid of the murder weapon, getting rid of the body, getting an alibi, wiping finger prints to remove yourself from the scene, making it look like the murder was for a different reason (such as robbery vs. jealousy), getting rid of witnesses, going on the run ... and so much more are obviously more common especially considering most murders are not even planned out before hand and the murders are done in such a way staging a suicide is not even an option if the killer actually had the time and seclusion of the murder to set something like this up.

The bottom line is your statement is absolutely incorrect and it is so far from reality is not worthwhile debating it beyond pointing out the above.

if you were going to hang yourself, tying your own hands would be a "good idea" as it prevents you from changing your mind and scrabbling for the nose whilst you're hanging there.....to do this would also be easy - you tie your hands in front and then step through....once suspended you will be unable to reverse the process.

one presumes you would have prepared the noose and chair before tying your hands.

Your comment makes to much sence.

U must have vested intrest in island .

It has to be faul play if expekt people here comment back at you with out taking a piss.

could you get a friend to write that so it's understandable.

• Like 1

Rip

Agree, need to wait for facts but family and friends are a very important part of the facts as they may know if he was troubled or ever suicidal in the past or had made comments that now add up to his taking his life. Most families and friends find it very difficult to accept a suicide of a loved one unless there were signs. Of course even a depressed or suicidal man could be murdered if there was another motive.

Edit: To be clear, I haven't seen anything about statements from family or friends .... so possibly a mute point but not really clear if the above poster is speaking from knowledge or speculating.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn
  • Like 1

Rip

And what................ "relatives request that was quite clear".......... are you refering to???????????????

• Like 1

Rip

Agree, need to wait for facts but family and friends are a very important part of the facts as they may know if he was troubled or ever suicidal in the past or had made comments that now add up to his taking his life. Most families and friends find it very difficult to accept a suicide of a loved one unless there were signs. Of course even a depressed or suicidal man could be murdered if there was another motive.

Edit: To be clear, I haven't seen anything about statements from family or friends .... so possibly a mute point but not really clear if the above poster is speaking from knowledge or speculating.

More BS

• Like 1

The apologists as always are all over this.

None will state their connections with either RTP or death island business.

Very strange.

BTW, most people think the other B2 investigation is a joke

Maybe because it is delusional and paranoid to believe people who don't agree with a conspiracy theory or want to wait for the facts are government agents or affiliated with them. Be like saying those who believe the accused or innocent must be related to them or being paid by their embassy ... this isn't speculation but rather a serious case paranoia and taking conspiracy theories to an even more cartoonish level

Edited by JohnThailandJohn
  • Like 1

And what................ "relatives request that was quite clear".......... are you refering to???????????????

Did you see the first line of the post?

Picked from one of hes friends statements to share with you all

Who do you think has the most knowledge about the real circumstances, the victims friends or TV board members who until a couple of hours ago had never heard about the victim?

You want me to reply to that and speculate? or guess, I know guessing is good for you

Edited by thailandchilli

Very strange.

Maybe because it is delusional and paranoid to believe people who don't agree with a conspiracy theory or want to wait for the facts are government agents or affiliated with them. Be like saying those who believe the accused or innocent must be related to them or being paid by their embassy ... this isn't speculation but rather a serious case paranoia and taking conspiracy theories to an even more cartoonish level

Paranoia?

A new word you just learnt?

Where? I don't see it any post asking "rope analysts and other bashers...". All I see is your statement in blue. So was the victim a relative of yours? Is that what you are saying? <deleted>

Where? I don't see it any post asking "rope analysts and other bashers...". All I see is your statement in blue. So was the victim a relative of yours? Is that what you are saying? <deleted>

Why you call me a liar?

Read post #313.

It will be interesting to see how the police handle this....surely even they can't find evidence to implicate the 2 Burmese defendants????

they don't need - still enough Burmese on the murder island. And they would be happy with Farang people as well - remember first they tried to frame the friend of David with an absurd story of jealousy and gay behaviour.

Very strange.

Maybe because it is delusional and paranoid to believe people who don't agree with a conspiracy theory are government agents or affiliated with them. Be like saying those who believe the accused or innocent must be related to them or being paid by their embassy ... this isn't speculation but rather a serious case paranoia and taking conspiracy theories to an even more cartoonish level

Fail to see the conspiracy theory, the article says the guy was hung with his hands tied behind his back. It states they thought suicide until further inspection, you are the theorist. The worrying thing is, posters predicted a few certain posters would be here defending any wrongdoing on the island and like the sun and the moon one arrives.

Yes "worrying" that posters predicted some folks would come along and say we don't know cause all the facts are in while sharing what is common knowledge for those experienced in suicides that it is not uncommon for victims to tie their hands or even tape their mouths before hanging themselves ... in other words don't jump to any conclusion.

Not sure why you think it is "worrying" that people have come along as predicted to bring common sense and reasoning to the thread.

And yes, without any doubt it is either delusional, paranoid or just disingenuous for anyone to suggest somebody posting here is a government agent or affiliated with the government because of posting on this thread.

• Like 1

Yes I did and as you have rightly copied above...NO Mention of Relatives..................................

• Like 2

Rip

Its terrible im quessing bcase they who written that comment is French and English not the first language. Like aint myne either.

Also meny times writing upset or even worst after terrible loss of friend or family member pretty shure correct grammar aint first in mind.

Yes. Im pretty shure that there is no faul play as have heard this from several sources including people close to subject.

Agree with Chilli hundred % ,please take the picks down and stop spreading your own views when dont have slightest idea of enything what have happened.