Did you ever notice

Guitar God

Ever notice how the bass player gets the hot chicks? Girls all over the world, and men do the same. That's why you always hear " 'If" I offended you."

Yes, I was a bass player and got all the chicks, but then I'm handsome.

Did you ever notice how when you catch a Thai woman lying or doing something inappropriate that it's your fault for finding out?

This applies not only to Thai women. Live with it.

He's only interested in the Thai women who do it to him. He can't understand why he's being blamed for catching them out.

Posting on ThaiVisa is one way to try and get some answers.

Did you ever notice how when you catch a Thai woman lying or doing something inappropriate that it's your fault for finding out?

This applies not only to Thai women. Live with it.

He's only interested in the Thai women who do it to him. He can't understand why he's being blamed for catching them out.

Posting on ThaiVisa is one way to try and get some answers.

no, he generalized

Did you ever notice that the Yamaha Wave in Thailand has a longer seat and larger headlight than the non-Asian variety of the same motorbike? Longer seat to fit 3 riders and brighter headlight to avoid wandering buffalo.

True story; add it to your "trivial Thailand facts" list....

• Like 1

Did you ever notice that the Yamaha Wave in Thailand has a longer seat and larger headlight than the non-Asian variety of the same motorbike? Longer seat to fit 3 riders and brighter headlight to avoid wandering buffalo.

please supply lumens for the thai vs non-asian

Sure. Can you please post your full name and address in Thai, and I will ask our friendly Yamaha dealer to send you some glossy brochures..

Otherwise you can ask you local friendly Yamaha dealer.

Option 3. I know little about computers but I'm sure you can do what most TVF members do, and look it up on web jet or whatever it is called.

Sure. Can you please post your full name and address in Thai, and I will ask our friendly Yamaha dealer to send you some glossy brochures..

Option 3. I know little about computers but I'm sure you can do what most TVF members do, and look it up on web jet or whatever it is called.

so you have no evidence for your claim? whata surprise

so you have no evidence for your claim? whata surprise

Name and address in Thai.