Anybody ever been fooled by a "top shelf" kathoey?

redandyellow

I had a volunteer policeman friend in Pattaya - he's gone now - Eddie - he told me he couldn't always tell a ladyboy from a Thai woman 100% of the time..and he lived in Pattaya all his life..

Have you ever been fooled?

That farang ain't me..

post-169825-0-50913700-1420332599_thumb.

post-169825-0-01577500-1420332612_thumb.

post-169825-0-21223800-1420332640_thumb.

post-169825-0-53404600-1420332654_thumb.

"Anybody ELSE ever been fooled by a "top shelf" kathoey?"

fixed.

It's ok. As long as you were drunk and don't remember anything it never happened.

...or if there were 2 of them, they cancelled each other out. Never happened.

I don't believe I have ever seen the mythical "top shelf" kathoey. Where would one find such a beast anyway?

Once when I first started visiting Thailand, but luckily the real girls warned me before I actually did anything.

Last time you told this story you told me you woke up with a sore ring and 500 baht left on your bedside table. So which 'story' is it old boy?

It seems that you are projecting your own sordid fantasies. wink.png

No, my encounter was a "lower shelf" affair. I was talking about the UG experience of 1958.... Dark bar, sleazy dark soi in Bkk. Come on UG, you tell the story much better than me. :D

Don't be shy, your amongst friends. :P

When myself and some friends went to Pattaya, and were sitting listening to the band, one of them was missing, he later appeared with a very beautiful "girl", I was really fooled until he introduced her/him to us.

He was sitting next to her/him in his usual attire, wife beater, shorts, tattooes, fat belly, facial hair. I don't believe that anyone passing by would have looked and said to themselves "that's a ladyboy".

How about all the ladyboys who have passed you in the street and you haven't detected them? Male pride excludes many from thinking they have missed one. You can be sure you've drank, chatted and probably been noshed off by one without knowing it if you've spent any time in the "bars".

• Like 1

Nope.

Had a gf once again who said she could always tell because they smelled like men.

Even the really pretty ones.

Their faces always give their game away.

Feet. Hands. Mannerisms.

The male "copulative stare" is considerably longer.

One need not be rude.

Copulative stare. I don't think my device has that setting.
  • Like 1

Once when I first started visiting Thailand, but luckily the real girls warned me before I actually did anything.

Last time you told this story you told me you woke up with a sore ring and 500 baht left on your bedside table. So which 'story' is it old boy?

No, my encounter was a "lower shelf" affair. I was talking about the UG experience of 1958.... Dark bar, sleazy dark soi in Bkk. Come on UG, you tell the story much better than me. biggrin.png

Don't be shy, your amongst friends. tongue.png

I wasn't even born yet. You can come clean now Nevedie. It sounds like you had an exciting youth.

• Like 1

No, my encounter was a "lower shelf" affair. I was talking about the UG experience of 1958.... Dark bar, sleazy dark soi in Bkk. Come on UG, you tell the story much better than me. biggrin.png

Don't be shy, your amongst friends. tongue.png

I wasn't even born yet. You can come clean now Nevedie. It sounds like you had an exciting youth.

I'm calling BS on that one. You have to be at least a 1940's model........or at least you look like one. :D

If any single guy who likes a drink tells me he has never been fooled by a ladyboy, I call him a liar.

We all have been fooled, the difference being to what level it went. I was fooled many times to differing degrees.

Getting oral sex, it is practically impossible, and if you don't know then there's no problem, is there?

• Like 1

And then there's the urban legend story about the bloke that took a barfine home to discover that the elevators in his condo were out of order.

He and the girl climbed 28 flights of stairs to the condo where he finally discovered she was in fact a "he".

His first thought on having climbed 28 flights for nothing were - "Bugger it'. So he did. facepalm.gif

• Like 1

A while back an Italian filed for divorce (in Italy) after discovering his dearly beloved was a fella. The katoey had successfully fooled him for 6 months.

I am still a virgin, and plan to stay that way - every day. Thai promise.

BS