Share Your Dreams With Us.............

Costas2008

I have the same dream regularly, I have rejoined one of the bands I played with back in Scotland, I always seem to be either in a hurry to get to a gig or actually on stage playing and singing. That's the only thing I miss living out here, although I sometimes get on stage with a band in Pattaya, but it's not the same, I cannot do a sound check with the bass guitar or microphone, I just have to hope the sound and volume are to my liking, it never is.

• Like 2

I posted a really bizarre dream of mine a while back (the one with the period dressed men in poodle wigs in a boat parade) and then I realized why it was so bizarre. It was because I had some TEQUILA that night. Tequila is different. For me it's almost like a hallucinogenic. I don't think that dream was about dreaming for anything, more like a reflection of agita, but I'll keep this thread in mind if I dream about something that reflects a desire. In waking life I dream the Russian tourists would stay away and yes an improvement in my romantic life. It's interesting that some people remember their dreams and some don't. I've heard really insane people don't dream at all, not sure if that's true. For me waking up in the middle of an intense dream is when I remember.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

last night i dreamed there would be an expat forum in Thailand where members can openly express their opinions without restrictions and political correctness ( still obeying the law),where people joke with each other,kidding each other and respect each other and not getting banned when have a bad day...just dreaming

• Like 1

last night i dreamed there would be an expat forum in Thailand where members can openly express their opinions without restrictions and political correctness ( still obeying the law),where people joke with each other,kidding each other and respect each other and not getting banned when have a bad day...just dreaming

Yeh........keep dreaming Chef and keep supporting David...............same, same......no different.

Yeh........keep dreaming Chef and keep supporting David...............same, same......no different.

David who?

Mine was a nightmare. Dreamt I was banned for stalking some aged poster on TV. I did not know what to do with myself. My fingers were so bored with life they tied a noose in a rope and then they threw the noose around my neck. Pulled the noose so tight I died.

• Like 1

Mine was a nightmare. Dreamt I was banned for stalking some aged poster on TV. I did not know what to do with myself. My fingers were so bored with life they tied a noose in a rope and then they threw the noose around my neck. Pulled the noose so tight I died.

Hallelujah.....he's gone for ever............

Never to be heard from again..................thumbsup.gif

Jeez Costas. You are wetter than a Herring's bathing costume when it comes to thread subjects.....

Sorry, I haven't been cheated by my wife, she hasn't kicked me out from the house I bought for her, I haven't got a dog to mourn about when he dies, I haven't been scammed,I know how to wash my clothes properly, and I know how to clean the bottom of my drinking glasses etc etc

Next time......just for you......I will find an interesting subject.

• Like 1

Hallelujah.....he's gone for ever............

Never to be heard from again..................thumbsup.gif

Not quite.... not yet laugh.png

• Like 1