Message Archive Difficulty

sriracha john

I just archived a bunch of messages to my Hotmail account as an HTML file. Showed up just fine in my Hotmail account as an attachment.

*sigh*

I can't win for losing on this one...

established a hotmail account... changed email notification here on thaivisa to it... (it works fine for thread post updates)...

requested a message archive be sent to it... and nothing... now I'm not even receiving the email with the unreadable archive that I was on yahoo...

:o

Please excuse my exuberance, but...

YEAH!!!

post-9005-1155711552.gif

IT WORKS!!!

post-9005-1155711591.gif

SUCCESS!!!

FINALLY!!!!

:o switched email program, AGAIN, to gmail and upon requesting a message archive be sent there, I was rewarded with the very much sought-after email attachment, producing the desired messages…

I can now rest assured that upon reaching the dreaded drooling stage of a far-off senility... I'll have these antique PM's to keep me in good mood... instead of slinging the full bedpan at the attending nurse.

WITH MUCH THANKS TO TOTSTER, whose unfailing dedication to resolving this situation and providing the necessary assistance….

For Performance Above And Beyond the Call of Duty,

post-9005-1155711638_thumb.jpg

:D

Please excuse my exuberance, but...

YEAH!!!

post-9005-1155711552.gif

IT WORKS!!!

post-9005-1155711591.gif

SUCCESS!!!

FINALLY!!!!

:D switched email program, AGAIN, to gmail and upon requesting a message archive be sent there, I was rewarded with the very much sought-after email attachment, producing the desired messages…

I can now rest assured that upon reaching the dreaded drooling stage of a far-off senility... I'll have these antique PM's to keep me in good mood... instead of slinging the full bedpan at the attending nurse.

WITH MUCH THANKS TO TOTSTER, whose unfailing dedication to resolving this situation and providing the necessary assistance….

For Performance Above And Beyond the Call of Duty,

post-9005-1155711638_thumb.jpg

:D

Nice one John, glad it's all sorted.. :o

Gmail is the key ..!! :D

totster :D

Nice one John, glad it's all sorted.. :o

Gmail is the key ..!! :D

I do appreciate your help... I have, however, returned to yahoo, after clearing out my message archives, for my normal email notifications as I wasn't too keen on how they were processed by gmail with multiple emails jammed into one. I'm sure there is some method/option of fixing that, BUT .. I guess people just get used to what's comfortable for themselves.

I freely admit to "using" gmail and then promptly dumping them after I had finished "using" them, only to return "using" them whenever the urge strikes me to do so in the future...

Terrible, I know. :D

----------------------------------------

Thanks again, Tots.. you're Tops.