Don't Oppose the Junta, Thaksin Instructs Redshirts

Lite Beer

Before you go mikemac stick around and jamie is going to list All of Yinglucks criminal convictions.

Or maybe Seajae will show us the proof of Thaksins hit list .

And you call the parrot a feathered troll.

See when put to the acid test all I and other posters get is insults because your out of ammo which means no proof.

Can you honestly pretend it is not true 'Dr Thaksin' by staying abroad avoids the introduction of 15 cases against him, because (sillyness of the system) he needs to be present in persona in the Court to hear the charges against him being read to him by the Ministry Public, and heading towards the statue of limitations, as so many of his friends, deputies, Ministers, MPs and allies did before him?

I don't say he would be found guilty, in any or all, what I say is: it is not the attitude to be expected from a great man, from a respected person, from a leader, ...not even from an honest citizen!

• Like 1

the truth is thaksin tells the red shirts what to do, how to act, who to blow up or kill and yet all his supporters in here try to deny it when it happens, The reds do exactly what thaksin says, he orchestrated the 2010 uprising, he told them to cause as many deaths and burn as many buildings as they could, he orchestrated the killings in the last protest and told them again what to do. Have to wonder just how pathetically minded his supporters are or if they even have any regard for the the majority of thai people. Anyone that accepts anything thaksin says is an idiot same as those that accept what suthep says, way past time for all these so called leaders to be silenced.

Poodle in the microwave, poodle in the microwave. Call out the Army.

Perhaps Thaksin's strategy is to give the Junta 'sufficient rope to hang themselves'.

Definition ". to allow someone to accomplish their own downfall by their own foolish acts"

Was thinking the same thing. He is in no hurry and in Beijing for a reason.

• Like 1

I like the way he mentions the low income earners such as farmers and labourers something that is not in the yellow dems vocabulary .

The poor general is not going to be happy with the Thaksin name making news again.

What a top bloke. Voicing his concern for all the poor people, especially those forced back into poverty thanks to the rice scam and Yingluck's lies about paying people.

But, every cloud has a silver lining. His family's wealth increased by a whopping 450% during the period his PTP regime was in office. Not bad at all. Pity he didn't achieve the same results with the country's wealth.

• Like 2

the truth is thaksin tells the red shirts what to do, how to act, who to blow up or kill and yet all his supporters in here try to deny it when it happens, The reds do exactly what thaksin says, he orchestrated the 2010 uprising, he told them to cause as many deaths and burn as many buildings as they could, he orchestrated the killings in the last protest and told them again what to do. Have to wonder just how pathetically minded his supporters are or if they even have any regard for the the majority of thai people. Anyone that accepts anything thaksin says is an idiot same as those that accept what suthep says, way past time for all these so called leaders to be silenced.

Poodle in the microwave, poodle in the microwave. Call out the Army.

+1 ...but for 'seajae', thanking 'Muirton' for the 'quality'(?) of his reaction, illustrating so well what 'seajae' wrote.

Those who believe in the economic wonders of the Yingluck Govt and their controller Thaksin should read a little outside this site for instance try :

http://freedombarometer.org/assets/pdfs/Freedom-Barometer-Special-Report-Thailands-Agrarian-Policy.pdf

A snip from that 14 page report

……………….. Farmers Debt under Yingluck

Coinciding with increases in governmental debt is overall debt held by farmers, which now amounts to 103,047 baht per head.

Since 2010 debts have climbed by 6% per year. About 63% of all households in Thailand are in debt, of which 15 percent originate from the agricultural sector.

One reason for this tendency is intensified investments due to improved possibilities of profit after the introduction of the subsidy scheme.

Some might disagree concerning the last sentence regarding the consequences of the scheme being unintended.

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy
  • Like 1

I like the way he mentions the low income earners such as farmers and labourers something that is not in the yellow dems vocabulary .

The poor general is not going to be happy with the Thaksin name making news again.

And yet it is the same yellow dems as you call them that extended free compulsory education 3 years so that the masses would be better educated ...and have the possibility of a decent job.

Give the person a fish and he will be hungry in a day, give him a fishing rod and ........!

Edited by casualbiker

Isn't one of those in denial going to ask why is Thaksin giving orders to a group he doesn't know, control or fund?

Yep, that's what Thaksin claims. His supporters seem to have a very fluid and it must be said, rather charitable understanding of his "truthiness".

• Like 1

If you can't oppose them.....join them.

The big criminal, megalomaniac, hypocrite is speaking to his low mentality supporters.

Do you mean your hero, the pluriassassin convicted Suthep, the biggest crook and thief in the history of Thailand ?

Maybe you can suggest the greek army to apply the same method of your hero, by massacring hundreds of innocents women and children on the streets of Athens,.

Only assassins support an assassin.

But, but, but Suthep. Sigh!
  • Like 1

speaking to his low mentality supporters.

Why emigrate to somewhere surrounded by people with a "low mentality"?

Do you think you are better than your neighbours in some way?

You make the same misleading assumption as many other red comrades,but, thank God, we're NOT surrounded by Thaksin's 'low mentality' supporters, as a, vast, majority of Thais seem not to be supporting him, where I live f.i., not in a 'democratic'(erm...) red village up N-E.

You make the same misleading assumption as many other red comrades,but, thank God, we're NOT surrounded by Thaksin's 'low mentality' supporters, as a, vast, majority of Thais seem not to be supporting him, where I live f.i., not in a 'democratic'(erm...) red village up N-E.

Mate, cut the "red comrades" crap. Some of us on here have a slightly higher IQ and are able to see beyond picking a team and cheering it like a football match. Your "go team yellow" bs is really tiresome now and downright embarrassing.

Costas lives in deepest darkest Issan surrounded by red shirts. I`m curious as to why he would emigrate there if he finds the locals so lacking in intelligence. Most people emigrate to surround themselves with like minded people, not to have a superiority complex over their neighbours.

• Like 2

Mate, cut the "red comrades" crap. Some of us on here have a slightly higher IQ and are able to see beyond picking a team and cheering it like a football match. Your "go team yellow" bs is really tiresome now and downright embarrassing.

Costas lives in deepest darkest Issan surrounded by red shirts. I`m curious as to why he would emigrate there if he finds the locals so lacking in intelligence. Most people emigrate to surround themselves with like minded people, not to have a superiority complex over their neighbours.

I take it you live in a red village then. Do they chill the Kool-aid?

Low income earners are much more accepting of B500 bribes, and they don't realise where he stole it from.

some of them are known to have said "Thaksin is so rich, he doesn't need to steal." failing to realise that for the amply rich it is never enough.

"some of them are known to have said "Thaksin ...".

Unless you overheard this yourself, poodle in the microwave, poodle in the microwave, send in the Thai "Army".

Yes, there is something slightly ironic for this so-called icon of democracy to instruct his supporters to burn, pillage, rebel and destroy central Bangkok and other provincial centres (including 4 provincial halls and other public infrastructure belonging to the people of Thailand) under a Democrat Party-led government, but to sit meekly around and not cause any trouble whatsoever under a military junta-led government. I always tell my Isaan-born wife to refrain from labelling the Redshirts as "buffaloes", seeing it as too derogatory to his diehard supporters, but even I now am starting to wonder if the metaphor isn't too cruel to the poor old buffalo. rolleyes.gif

Edited by plachon
  • Like 1

Yes don't oppose them or they'll freeze my assets.

You red shirts are important to me but my billions are more important,

Only important some times - especially when some dirty work needs doing.

• Like 2

Yes, there is something slightly ironic for this so-called icon of democracy to instruct his supporters to burn, pillage, rebel and destroy central Bangkok and other provincial centres (including 4 provincial halls and other public infrastructure belonging to the people of Thailand) under a Democrat Party-led government, but to sit meekly around and not cause any trouble whatsoever under a military junta-led government. I always tell my Isaan-born wife to refrain from labelling the Redshirts as "buffaloes", seeing it as too derogatory to his diehard supporters, but even I now am starting to wonder if the metaphor isn't too cruel to the poor old buffalo. rolleyes.gif

"the truth is thaksin tells the red shirts what to do, how to act, who to blow up or kill"

Poodle in the microwave, poodle in the microwave, buy three submarines at $300,000,000 each.