Bar girl expectations: How realistic?

MagnumForce

The problem is they all know a friend of a friend who has won the Farang lottery so a standard has been set.

The bride price gold standard is the 30 million baht a gay Australian guy paid his husbands family.

Will she get this, probably not but shoot for the moon and hit the mountain tops. All good.

As the saying goes, there is no fool like an old fool. Plenty of old men believing the dream. coffee1.gif

Welcome to Thailand

that is what they all want -mostly those from Esan as Udon thani is

Take care

is a common word in thailand that means : give me and my family money so we dont need to work !

and she will proballby handle 80% to her thai boyfriend is husband who is behind in 60% of these cases so he can go on bar and <deleted> other girls

and she will ask u form ore more and more never ending story

2 out of 3 thai farang marriages end unhappy,,

for get it

take them to bed and wip them out

finish

hard but the sad thruth

Hello

no you are doing the wright thing

dont pay !

u wil never see her -she wil probably handle the money to her BF- as 90 % of them have behind- but deny

Now she dont wanna come ? no sure not shes not interested

and a good advise : If you dont want a GF who ask for financial support- then DONT take a thai !

this is what all of them want-

forget all that crap with a life in paradise with my thai wife and my new " family"

you are tolerated but never a member of the family..

they only want to take advantage on you - the whole family

beleive me !

Welcome to Thailand

Take care

is a common word in thailand that means : give me and my family money so we dont need to work !

and she will proballby handle 80% to her thai boyfriend is husband who is behind in 60% of these cases so he can go on bar and <deleted> other girls

for get it

finish

hard but the sad thruth

Same same, but different over two separate threads. I call troll, particularly with 8 posts to your name.

Welcome to Thailand

Take care

for get it

finish

hard but the sad thruth

feel free to provide us with the links to your well researched statistics

This is a sad commentary on the state of old men.

Perhaps they see more comfort in their waning years with a young Thai wife taking good care of them.

The alternative being lonely in a small flat in a cold climate.

It is a risk, as the woman could leave them high and dry... but you need to see how some elderly people live in Europe.

Seems like a BarGain to me. My wife was talking to some only moderately pretty girls in Pattaya recently who said they were getting 80-100K per bonk in Bangkok with Arabs over the new year!

It's getting worse than the west-end (of London) and no doubt the Russian girls were making more. Back in the da.........................

Sometimes; not always. Don't you want to lavish your love with worldly goods? Or do you just want to bed down and walk on the beach and be a cheap-ass? If you had a child you loved, I'm sure you'd want to get him or her the best things in life you could afford from clothing to iPads. Perhaps, you'd prefer to send your kid out in rags with a Samsung! Same goes for a woman. Do you want your woman living in a 9x9 room with a mat on the floor? If she's good enough to sleep with, she's good enough to treat like a princess.

Nope,

It's your time and attention they want (children), not your money.

Spending money on your children is a western excuse for ignoring them.

Hmmm, the comments here give me hope. The wife's cousin divorced her Thai husband awhile ago and

Wants to try to find a Farang husband. A typical story, I love Thai guys, he was running around on her. True

Or not, farang guys still hold a reputation of generally being loyal to their wives. Get ready to roll on the floor

laughing. As I married her cousin, she wants to find a guy like me! She worked on the family land and now

has come to live in CM. Difficult to meet a guy, little English, only farang experiences eving around my wife and

me. If a farang does meet her I'm thinking he will be gaining weight as she is a great cook. Ah, well, 3rd world,

females look for security. Still, not a bad deal if we farang can meet av radiation ally raised Thai woman in her 30s!

• Like 1

All thai woman are the same be it a teacher or a bar mole want ,want ,want but give back shit some times , not all the time and all thai woman talk up what they get from a man from the west don't believe what comes out of a thai woman's mouth .

When she opens her mouuth it is a lie some not all but I would say 70% of thai woman talk shit .

I think it's very realistic, if you realize what she refuses to. Due to her social conditioning her little head was filled with all kinds of nonsense that now she believes in. Considering the deep sleep she's in, it is very realistic as a dream. One day when she's going to wake up, she's just going to laugh as i am.

Hmmm, the comments here give me hope. The wife's cousin divorced her Thai husband awhile ago and

Wants to try to find a Farang husband. A typical story, I love Thai guys, he was running around on her. True

Or not, farang guys still hold a reputation of generally being loyal to their wives. Get ready to roll on the floor

laughing. As I married her cousin, she wants to find a guy like me! She worked on the family land and now

has come to live in CM. Difficult to meet a guy, little English, only farang experiences eving around my wife and

me. If a farang does meet her I'm thinking he will be gaining weight as she is a great cook. Ah, well, 3rd world,

females look for security. Still, not a bad deal if we farang can meet av radiation ally raised Thai woman in her 30s!

I have the same bull shit as you mate , my thai wife not sure if she is my wife but she says she is and we will keep it like that , tells me to go back home to Australia and fine her sister a husband because her sisters husband left her for a other thai lady I say because she has a big month and he piss her off .

And I am going to get her a man from Australia like I can get one out of the sky and no way would I get one of my friends to get with a thai who as I am told by my thai wife's? Is the boss when it comes to being with a man that is what I was told by my thai , now look at her the sister has no man and no life because she things she is the boss haha and like a thai would say , ( som num nar ).

Have a look at a book called "Private Dancer" by Stephen Leather.

A brilliant read giving an amazing insight into the bar-girl / farang relationships.

Should be compulsory reading for anyone coming to Thailand looking for a partner.

Have read the book is a great book but I think they is a bit of bull shit in it to .

hmmmm ..... 34 isn't exactly a spring chicken , bet the bearings are pretty worn out.

she'll try to hook some old sugar daddy ........ how successful ? depending on what bait she uses I'd say 50/50 chance ....

oh ... she'll choose some area which is known to have old grouper hanging around ..... coffee1.gif

A friend of mine got married because he was drunk the first time. She was pregnant the second time and third and fourth time. I believe one of the children was actually his. The fifth time because he had a heart attack. I think a lot of men realize you are correct but marriage was not their idea and things just sort of happen.

Just curious where you can get drunk and pop off to your own wedding ceremony, without any prior arrangements / paperwork?

See attached photo.

post-187908-0-07603400-1420603120_thumb.

A friend of mine got married because he was drunk the first time. She was pregnant the second time and third and fourth time. I believe one of the children was actually his. The fifth time because he had a heart attack. I think a lot of men realize you are correct but marriage was not their idea and things just sort of happen.

Just curious where you can get drunk and pop off to your own wedding ceremony, without any prior arrangements / paperwork?

See attached photo.

Shouldn't one wear an Elvis costume for such occasion or is that only reserved for the preacher man.

I think any guy who has been here for more than a few days knows better. I think she needs to hang out at the airport to get them fresh if she wants to have a chance with those numbers.

Other than minor gifts any guy should wait at least 3 years before marrying and buying anything like a house. Pocket Money??? 9,000 baht a month max.

• Like 1

Personally, I think any so-called 34 yrs of age woman in that profession is no longer a bar - GIRL !!! More so, just running in the same par as some aging hippie that wont let go. As such, in and of itself, per se. An old dog that's had its day with with enough time to dream for a better lifestyle not realising she's missed the boat. Therefore, should have worked harder a decade before when the flange was in pristine condition.

Quote:

When a person with money meets a person with experience, the person with the experience winds up with the money and the person with the money winds up with the experience. coffee1.gif

With all the retarded who would give even more to their bar girlfriend I understand that she can hope...

But a girl working at 7/11 would be younger, more honest, and stay with you for free.

Which one would you choose ? I know the answer...

7/11 in Pattaya. You are a bit naive. At least some bars blood test before employment.

• Like 1

See attached photo.

Shouldn't one wear an Elvis costume for such occasion or is that only reserved for the preacher man.

Here's a group from London.

post-187908-0-15138300-1420605200_thumb.

I have the same bull shit as you mate , my thai wife not sure if she is my wife but she says she is and we will keep it like that , tells me to go back home to Australia and fine her sister a husband because her sisters husband left her for a other thai lady I say because she has a big month and he piss her off .

And I am going to get her a man from Australia like I can get one out of the sky and no way would I get one of my friends to get with a thai who as I am told by my thai wife's? Is the boss when it comes to being with a man that is what I was told by my thai , now look at her the sister has no man and no life because she things she is the boss haha and like a thai would say , ( som num nar ).

for an australian your command of the english language is appalling
we have to have the real smart prick like you , you would be a Pom that lives in thailand because you could not get a mole back in your home

All thai woman are the same be it a teacher or a bar mole want ,want ,want but give back shit some times , not all the time and all thai woman talk up what they get from a man from the west don't believe what comes out of a thai woman's mouth .

When she opens her mouuth it is a lie some not all but I would say 70% of thai woman talk shit .

I can see how you'd think that, if the only 'teachers' you can get are hookers dressed up as one at a Pattaya beer bar.

• Like 1

I can see how you'd think that, if the only 'teachers' you can get are hookers dressed up as one at a Pattaya beer bar.

A hooker dressed up like a teacher? White short sleeve shirt, skinny black tie, dirty black pants and athletic shoes? Well that sure would stand out.

for an australian your command of the english language is appalling
we have to have the real smart prick like you , you would be a Pom that lives in thailand because you could not get a mole back in your home

and it appears to get more so when your feelings are hurt!! lol

A hooker dressed up like a teacher? White short sleeve shirt, skinny black tie, dirty black pants and athletic shoes? Well that sure would stand out.

Whatever floats your boat, but I was thinking more like the trainee teacher uniform the girls doing their internship wear. It is very hot.