Which country's men are Thai women most attracted to?

Gecko123

Your comment made my day Costas and uptheos! laugh.png Thanks for that.

I'm hoping there are some Thai ladies here on TV who can speak up for themselves and give us male farangs an idea of what they are looking for.

Of course the proof of the pudding would be a census of the nationalities married to Thai women, not just in Thailand but worldwide.

In the meantime enjoy this trailer:

thai men have a much higher incidence of having a mistress and using prostitutes than most farang men

Prostitution is how most farang here meet their partners. Perhaps they are less likely to continue using them after marriage, but plenty continue to do so when they have the chance.

There's no doubt, whatsoever, that all Thai women are attracted to Greeks............especially me.wub.png

All the others are here to fill the gap that unfortunately I haven't got enough time to fill up.

I have everything that a woman dreams of.

Loads of money, super hansum, very well equipped and I have a six pack that bring the envy to anybody.

In fact this world is not big enough for me, the word God can describe me more.

Now I'm off on my Ferrari to make some more Thai women delirious.

Sorry, can't help it...................

hahaha! That's because Your Luck Is Many ;)

I am just a "newbie" however....

I didnt realise there were so many bored and unhappy men on this forum!

Gee if you dont like your wife or where you are in your life you have the power to change it you know!

Those that have had constructive responses , Well done!

just saying......whistling.gifblink.png

DP25, on 08 Jan 2015 - 12:42, said:
AYJAYDEE, on 08 Jan 2015 - 12:10, said:

thai men have a much higher incidence of having a mistress and using prostitutes than most farang men

Prostitution is how most farang here meet their partners. Perhaps they are less likely to continue using them after marriage, but plenty continue to do so when they have the chance.

Let me guess....you live in Pattaya.....or Phuket...........or your a sexpat.

• Like 1

no perhaps about it

This question is bound to bring out the barstool experts. Which, of course, will give you what "bargirls" prefer, not normal Thai women.

If you exclude Thai men, I'd say Koreans are the flavor of the day. Followed by Singaporean and American men. Japanese and English men are considered well mannered. Beyond that, who knows. Funny you would ask a bunch of farang men what Thai women prefer.

Funny a "farang man" would attempt to answer, rather than waiting for some of the Thai women who are posters on TV to come along and answer.

I'm fairly confident there aren't any Thai women posting on TV.

Miss Farm Girl was the only real one, and she hasn't posted for ages.

(the other two are bogus)

About 4-5 Thai men, but brought up in the west with Thai mothers, so not sure we count as real Thais either.

But my relatives (real Thai women) seem to be attracted to Korean and Japanese men because they fancy them, and Norwegians and Germans because they are well known to throw a lot of money around.

So anyone born of mixed races doesn't have a 'real' nationality!! Perhaps we should just call them 'muggles' and lock them up under our staircases!!!

• Like 1

The question I was trying to ask is whether or not there is a particular country(ies) whose men in general terms are more tempermentally and dispositionally compatible with Thai women than others.

Has anyone noticed that men from a particular nationality seems to get along with or understand Thai women better than most others?

Just meant as a light-hearted discussion topic.

one thing ive heard repeatedly from bar girls and non bar girls is they really dispise arabs/indians

the usual, they dont tip, shower, think everything is negotiatble, rude, is a very common comment

I was walking down a street a few months ago, and two young quite good looking dark skinned guys approached a girl standing on the street (most likely a hooker)

and as soon as they approached she screamed 'get away from me, I dont do chocolates!!'

I thought all hell was going to break loose, but they just looked at each other, chuckled and kept on walking,

I assume its not the first time its happened to them

i asked this question once to a group of Thai ladies and they said most like Australian,Americans and U.K,,they also said they not like much black man because have big sausage whistling.gif and not like Turks and Indians because they say they smell and they rude to.they also said like Italian and French but have some difficulty communication with them.coffee1.gifwai2.gif

There's no doubt, whatsoever, that all Thai women are attracted to Greeks............especially me.wub.png

All the others are here to fill the gap that unfortunately I haven't got enough time to fill up.

Loads of money, super hansum, very well equipped and I have a six pack that bring the envy to anybody.

But wait aren't you Greek?

AYJAYDEE, on 08 Jan 2015 - 13:12, said:
DP25, on 08 Jan 2015 - 12:42, said:
AYJAYDEE, on 08 Jan 2015 - 12:10, said:

no perhaps about it

Well some of us come from different backgrounds with at least some self respect for our ethics.

Never been in a position I needed to pay for sex.............and I've been in a lot of positions w00t.gif

Your all way off .... White South African men RULES !!!!

Our mamas tought us how to respect a lady and our dads how to NOT take shit of them...... LOL !!

So that gives us best of both worlds....... everything any lady wants.

Every now and then I ask my wife if she wants a hundred baht...."For what" she asks me. I tell her so she can call all her friends and tell them what a wonderful husband she has......she hasn't taken me up on the offer yet....don't know why, maybe she's having problems with her ears....who knows?

• Like 1

This question is bound to bring out the barstool experts. Which, of course, will give you what "bargirls" prefer, not normal Thai women.

If you exclude Thai men, I'd say Koreans are the flavor of the day. Followed by Singaporean and American men. Japanese and English men are considered well mannered. Beyond that, who knows. Funny you would ask a bunch of farang men what Thai women prefer.

It's normal women the ones the posters are referring to..thumbsup.gif

Would you be bold enough to post a definition ?

I wish I were able to explain that their dictionary is incorrect, and that Money, and Love are lost in translation. I wish that instead they'd just say they want Security. I guess it goes back once again to that old Pet Shop Boys song "I love you, you pay my rent".

I don't have issues with men paying women for sex; it's just

the men who think it's the only way to get laid and consequently

try to insinuate that, because they have to pay for it, every other

man must be doing the same that I find unbearable to interact

with on any level at all..

You try getting it free (with someone you fancy) when you're 60, then tell us again.

I don't have issues with men paying women for sex; it's just

the men who think it's the only way to get laid and consequently

try to insinuate that, because they have to pay for it, every other

man must be doing the same that I find unbearable to interact

with on any level at all..

You try getting it free (with someone you fancy) when you're 60, then tell us again.

If you want to screw 18 yr olds you could be right but I don't think

I'll be remotely interested in chasing girls that young at 60 when I don't

go for them at 40. I see a lot of 40 year old women in this country I find

very attractive - nothing wrong with them.

And they're better in bed

• Like 1

Easy answer......... Americans, because

-All Europeans are demanding or dismissive of women, exude a superior stance.

-Koreans are cute but not really men.

-Japanese are just too weird.

-SA same as EU.

-Black Africans, well frankly, just NO.

-India, same.

-Muslin, same.

-Chinese, to tight with money and weird.

-Aussies are ok but are heavy alcoholics.

-UK, same as Aussies, and solidly set in their ways.

Thai men are butterflies, especially when the baby comes, and Thai women know that for sure.

It is Americans who arrive already pussy whipped and oh so polite and concerned with HER feelings, proud to support her and ALL of her family because that makes him not an ugly American, and will, at least, have his SS coming in and his now-stronger USD. biggrin.pngtongue.png

• Like 2

My late wife told me what women want. More than one thing that would not have crossed my mind. The readers here will have to gain the trust of their own dearly beloved. Maybe they'll share it too. It is so obvious no wonder we don't think of it. The post is way off in what they suggested. Women have most things, very clear perspective. Oddly enough, it is about the same as any level headed man would aspire to in a mate. Noit isn't wild nights on the town.