Business Idea - And Looking For Investor Or Partner

- I been travelling in asia for about 10 years now .

i speak english , thai , chinese ,

i stay in chiangmai .

i been thinking alot about business . and done alot of homework .

but lack the fund and people who think alike to work deeper .

well for a start i would like to find more friends with mind alike .

after all one can never earn all the money alone .

i alway believe in sharing .

and like all bussiness and deal . is when two or more party put together to get profit .

Just wannna shout out to people who want to be part of this money train .

TA22

//email removed//

e-mail me and let start some talk . and see if it work out .

Edited by lopburi3

I'm in! Let me check how much i have in my piggy bank :D (i'll check the kids ones also :o )

I was thinking about some kind of bar where you could go and look at women!

What do you think? :D

No , the market's not ready for it.

It would never take off.

:D

- Well Never rush into any business no matter how good it sound .

Bar is not a bad idea . but the Market is flooded with it .

- I had alot of idea about starting any F&B setup -

The key trick i would share is to target the market instead of do what you love or like .

alot of business fail due to the simple fact that we are doing what we felt best for us . instead of the customer . or the market needs .

after looking around Thailand .. a decent set up would run up at least 1-2 million bath . and that is on rental basis . unless you have a good operational plan . alot of this will do down the drain to payment to worker and rental .

of cos there is also the fact that is hard to find trustworth people to go with .. this had been the biggest of all in all business the lack of trust . make operation hard and extra hand and eyes needed just to make it felt safe .

we had a good start . and least some reply . those who are really keen . Please Send me an e-mail .. and finally let meet up . i stay in chiangmai . and i would start in chiangmai . unless others wise we have better idea or plan ..

Chiangmai is a small place . making it easy to promotte your hang out .

Alway rem . - what ever business you do .. Are you going for the Money ? Girl ? Look good factor ? or just killng time ?

i'm after the money .

QUOTE :

It would never take off.

END QUOTE

I once heard a story about a Two Slipper sale man going to India -

On the first day -

SALE MAN A Give up Reason . Gosh nobody wear slipper in india - it would be a impossible market

SALE MAN B -I'M going to be RICH . if i can educate them to wear slipper.

IS a matter of How you enter the market . and the mindset you have .

EVERY BUSINESS IS PORFITABLE . is a Matter of IF THE PORFIT IS ENOUGH TO SUPPPORT YOU AND THE BUSINESS .

Ta22

Edited by Ta22

- Well Never rush into any business no matter how good it sound .

Bar is not a bad idea . but the Market is flooded with it .

- I had alot of idea about starting any F&B setup -

The key trick i would share is to target the market instead of do what you love or like .

alot of business fail due to the simple fact that we are doing what we felt best for us . instead of the customer . or the market needs .

after looking around Thailand .. a decent set up would run up at least 1-2 million bath . and that is on rental basis . unless you have a good operational plan . alot of this will do down the drain to payment to worker and rental .

of cos there is also the fact that is hard to find trustworth people to go with .. this had been the biggest of all in all business the lack of trust . make operation hard and extra hand and eyes needed just to make it felt safe .

we had a good start . and least some reply . those who are really keen . Please Send me an e-mail .. and finally let meet up . i stay in chiangmai . and i would start in chiangmai . unless others wise we have better idea or plan ..

Chiangmai is a small place . making it easy to promotte your hang out .

Alway rem . - what ever business you do .. Are you going for the Money ? Girl ? Look good factor ? or just killng time ?

i'm after the money .

QUOTE :

It would never take off.

END QUOTE

I once heard a story about a Two Slipper sale man going to India -

On the first day -

SALE MAN A Give up Reason . Gosh nobody wear slipper in india - it would be a impossible market

SALE MAN B -I'M going to be RICH . if i can educate them to wear slipper.

IS a matter of How you enter the market . and the mindset you have .

EVERY BUSINESS IS PORFITABLE . is a Matter of IF THE PORFIT IS ENOUGH TO SUPPPORT YOU AND THE BUSINESS .

Ta22

I think the only business for Thailand is a "beer bar in Pattaya" the reason being there are plenty of them so the owners of these bars MUST know what they are doing>>>> What do you think Dave its a goer all the way to the bank. I cant go to Chaing Mai as Im far too busy here in Pattaya looking for the right location for my next gold mine. Ok dear Im coming in a few minutes>>> darling put my ATM card back. Yes I know you love me big time and loooong time BUT Put my F card back.

I will get back to you in the near future if I dont you can start without me OK. :o

Edited by Pattayatony