The Ashes

Donz

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, they fight for australia and have citizenship, they are aussie.

You mean like Rolf Harris?

Yep.

And Dame Edna.

And Neighbours.

And Home and Away.

And Russell Crowe.

Something to be said for "you lot" taking our "hasbeens", well Russells ok...., now i think about it, Dame Edna's pretty good too.

Edited by soi lurker

yes, they fight for australia and have citizenship, they are aussie.

You mean like Rolf Harris?

Rolf has lived in the old blighted for about 45 years. (about twice as long as Bugner's been in Australia) He's a pom.

I'm having a bad case of deja vu!!! Haven't we done all this before?

:D:o:D

post from "Mr Sophistication" the treacherous one "Old Croc"......

Nothing worse about TV, than when an new poster dares to comment or askes a question that has been posted before, and gets jumped on by a heap of old timer posters........

If Pomey Bashing get your facts right.................or does reality not sit comfortably with you??

Facts.......hmmmmmm..... Fly asked "when"....and u being the "net nerd" that u are, answered.....so whooooooooooooooo whooooooooooo.......

U would probably think that Hatton would have beaten a fit in form Zu aswell.....:o:D

Yes fact ...last Games on your patch............................

If you want to resort to insults go ahead.............If you have a problem being corrected that your problem.

:D

#ick :D

Whatever......

stop sitting in front of ur computer all day.....get a job

the 50 metre free style is the only one that counts......

Arrrrr Lampard is no dog......he's gay...

:o:D:D:D

Thats what I do,sit in front of a computer........................

If Pomey Bashing get your facts right.................or does reality not sit comfortably with you??

Facts.......hmmmmmm..... Fly asked "when"....and u being the "net nerd" that u are, answered.....so whooooooooooooooo whooooooooooo.......

U would probably think that Hatton would have beaten a fit in form Zu aswell.....:D:D

A prime Tszyu would of decapitated Hatton

Absolutely......and within the first round

Whats amazing, is that there are some out there who seem to think that this is not the case......

Do you think the outback boot camp taught any of the Aussies to catch?

Cant wait to this next series starts....u'll be all silent, just like u all were after the first test of the last Ashes series...in fact Lampard was so convinced of an imminent whitewash, that he was going around stating that he will "never have that dream again".....it was gold....pure gold.... :o

and more of the same to come.......so hang around mitthead....The Fly is in the house....

Whatever......

U would probably think that Hatton would have beaten a fit in form Zu aswell.....:D:D

Whats amazing, is that there are some out there who seem to think that this is not the case......

Ha ha ha ha ha ha 55555555555555555, shut up you goon...............! :D:D LMFAO.

redrus

Whatever......

Ha ha ha ha ha ha 55555555555555555, shut up you goon...............! :D:D LMFAO.

redrus

Thats pretty realistic if you ask me.

Whatever......

redrus

Thats pretty realistic if you ask me.

What gettin him to shut up, you avin a Giraffe....? :D:D

redrus

Forthcoming Marriage

"The Farang Connection", in partnership with " <deleted> of the World unite" would like to announce the forthcoming marriage between

Donz, (Thai Visa's very own Aborigone) and Siam Super Fly ( Thai Visa's very own *********)

If anyone has just cause that these two shall not be joined together by a rope and thrown off Sydney Harbour Bridge, speak now, or forever hold your sides laughing.

Forthcoming Marriage

"The Farang Connection", in partnership with " <deleted> of the World unite" would like to announce the forthcoming marriage between

Donz, (Thai Visa's very own Aborigone) and Siam Super Fly ( Thai Visa's very own *********)

If anyone has just cause that these two shall not be joined together by a rope and thrown off Sydney Harbour Bridge, speak now, or forever hold your sides laughing.

The Fly has been to the Wat....he has a little white rope around his wrist, that gives the Fly protection....so with Budda shining the light on The Fly...no harm can become The Fly.....so u could tie up Fly and throw him and Lord Donz of the SHB, but mai bpen rai......the rope would turn into a bungy jump, we would hurl back up towards Thailand, and before all the Thai stunners at RCA & Ratchadaa could scream in Thai " If The Fly is dead then I have lost my reason for living", we would break free of ur rope, land at terminal 2 Don Muang, get a taxi down to Thai Customs and inform them that u and Old Croc are planning to smuggle a huge amount of yaa-bar out of Thailand, and u will hide it up ur arse's......so have fun the next time u hand ur passport over at the airport..... :o

Edited by Siam_superfly

So your comeback Tsetse is to threaten to plant drugs on Lampard and myself! Very clever repartee. :o

Whoooooooooo.........whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

........come on....u are a school teacher arent u ?........u must be by the way u carry on.......whats that saying about school teachers...

Adult in a childs world

Child in an adults world

Thats u Old Croc.........

so stop ur dribble.........whoooooooo

I see u havent got anything to say on the China thread, even though ur soooo clever......to hard for u left wing teacher types.......the truth hurts.......

Edited by Siam_superfly

Two things Tsetse. That post of mine you have quoted was incorrect, I edited it almost immediately, but not before you grabbed it. See my edited post.

Secondly, I am not, nor ever have been a school teacher and personally don't have much time for them. (something to do with the perverse way the bastards used to belt me with a stick for minor infactions when I was a kid. I later managed to catch up with one of the pricks on the footy field!)

Anyone who speaks english any better than your ferral rantings is not neccesarily a school teacher!

So your comeback Tsetse is to threaten to inform Thai customs Lampard and myself are carrying drugs when we travel through the border!

Very clever repartee. :o

So its ok for Lampard to want to hang The Fly & Lord Donz......but not ok if its on u.......

Old Croc is taking the ball and going home...whaaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa whaaaa

U would have been shot years ago as a traitor, if The Fly had his way.....

So your comeback Tsetse is to threaten to inform Thai customs Lampard and myself are carrying drugs when we travel through the border!

Very clever repartee. :o

They won't listen.......as he says he's going to Don Muang market

They will listen.....with The Fly & Lord Donz, together in the same room......history making moment....it would be like if Elvis had gone on stage with the Beatles.....

Going for spell checking is cheap posting....even for u Lampard...... :D

Australia is the best, tahts all there is to it.

You cant change facts

I like this post . especially if you pronounce "You cant" in some sort of wide boy cockney accent and then picture yourself talking to Siam.

Yep you can't change facts. :o

Yes, but read it as it's written pieboy

" Australia is the best tarts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guys a speech moron..obviously anonymous