2nd-hand bike parts market place?

papa al

Hi Papa Al,

You could try looking around the breakers yards in Bang Na. Look on Google maps for the junction of the Bang Na - Trat Road with Highway 3256, a bit further out from BKK than Mega Bang Na.

Its mostly cars, but I have been there a few times and I'm sure that there are one or two bike breakers.

Alternatively, look on OLX Thailand. Use Google to translate the site, then get a Thai friend to call the ads that interst you, that's what I do!

I do have a set of standard CBR wheels that I will not be using, but I doubt that you would want then to be honest.

For small capacity locally manufactured bike parts I would try around Poonsub market in Rangsit.

Poonsub market is mostly bling parts for scooters but there are at least half a dozen used parts dealers in the area.

Some of the better ones are on the road from Rangsit to Poonsub market perhaps a kilometre or two before you reach the market.

• Like 1

For small capacity locally manufactured bike parts I would try around Poonsub market in Rangsit.

Poonsub market is mostly bling parts for scooters but there are at least half a dozen used parts dealers in the area.

Some of the better ones are on the road from Rangsit to Poonsub market perhaps a kilometre or two before you reach the market.

Good point, I forgot about Poonsub.

Lots of parts there, although the seond hand parts aren't really on display, you have to ask about. Not cheap though.