easiest tourist visa service from pattaya

I need to get a tourist visa and I'm located in pattaya. Can anyone recommend any visa services that make things easy? I'm shooting for ease over cost, so for example someone that can arrange a same day flight to savhanaket would be ideal, but I looked into flights and this doesn't look possible.

tia

The best way is to fly to Mukdahan on Nok Air or Air Asia that is a fly/ride service via Nakhon Phanom.

You can take the afternoon flight. spend the night in Mukdahan and take the 1st bus across the bridge to Savannakhet.

Make you a application by 11 am and get your passport back at 3:30 pm. Than back to Mukdahan.

You find several topics on the forum about Savannakhet trips.

The very best in town is called Khun Pha. She has a small office inside the Queen Victoria Pub in the middle of Soi 5. Been helping me for years, never a problem; always the desired result: Simpel, Quick & Reasonable in cost. They also run Deluxe Mini Vans back & forth to the border-locations etc.

Give her a call: Khun Pha: 086 147 16 18

She has helped me for many years and the only word for it is "Sterling Service".

Cheers,

Jaap

coffee1.gif

The very best in town is called Khun Pha. She has a small office inside the Queen Victoria Pub in the middle of Soi 5. Been helping me for years, never a problem; always the desired result: Simpel, Quick & Reasonable in cost. They also run Deluxe Mini Vans back & forth to the border-locations etc.

Give her a call: Khun Pha: 086 147 16 18

She has helped me for many years and the only word for it is "Sterling Service".

Cheers,

Jaap

coffee1.gif

It's in Soi 6 I think, not 5. Look at "1st class visa run" in Google? Service OK.