Pics of car accidents in Phuket

Bogan Koori

"The BiB will state in black and white what happened" - and how would one dispute the BiB's determination. Not going to have a win there.

I give up, you clearly don't want to understand how things work

How would this work for a motorbike accident, where the BiB has determined the foreigner is at fault?

Both parties are on motorbikes, so there is no insurance.

If you do go to Court, the Thai calls the BiB into the witness box, he says the accident was the foreigners fault - game over.

Explain to me how this brings about a fair and equitable judgement to the foreigner, who did not cause the accident?

Another bus brakes supposedly failed down the Patong hill smashing into shops again.

When will they put a stop to that madness? Does someone important have to die for something to change?

I will never forget the video clip showing the car that got crushed by a bus on the concrete barrier at the bottom of the hill.

Hasn't the brake issue been discussed at length? I thought it was all to do with overusing the air brakes which then heat up & fail rather than using a combination of gear changing down & the brakes. If this is the case then perhaps taking the drivers & bus owners to court & actually made to suffer the consequences of their actions can make a difference. Unfortunately the bus owners are usually someone of importance.

There was a white line across the road, like there should have been a STOP sign next to it. Maybe there was no sign, but this is Thailand. A sane person would treat it as a stop junction, or at the very least a yield.

The Thai bloke was in the right, and the idiot septic got what he deserved - bang to rights.

Don't blame the Septics, the guy is a Brit...

Here's a classic one... Draw your own conclusions as to who was at fault...

I'm getting a severe case of déjà vu...

Phew! It's OK - we have been here before... 2 years ago! :D

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/624072-traffic-cop-loses-face-in-car-video-camera/?p=6195031

Edited by JetsetBkk

Here's a classic one... Draw your own conclusions as to who was at fault...

I'm getting a severe case of déjà vu...

Phew! It's OK - we have been here before... 2 years ago! biggrin.png

Yep. I think it is just a reminder that you cannot replace your head with a DVR camera when driving MC. smile.png

I think the biker are still wrong but won't admit it. biggrin.png

Anyway I just order a DVR to the car just in case of accident. But only show if in my favor of course. biggrin.png