Thousands protest anti-Islamic rallies in German city

Lite Beer

Signs/banners/protests good exercise but little value. A legal, easy, ( actually pleasant), way to show displeasure with Muslims is to avoid any contact, ( It's called ostracizing ). Have no conversations, no physical contact, no buying/selling anything, ( easy cuz I can't think of one thing Muslim, I'd want to buy ), don't attend any meetings/events where they are present, leave a room if they show up and then, maybe then, they will start to clean up their own act

Why don't the Muslims get out and protest against thier fellow muslims who are carrying out these attacks. I am sure if they did it would go a long way to healing the divide b/w islam and the rest.

700,000 People marching in Paris today to protest against these terror acts. Out of these poeple is the muslim council of France and thousands of muslim... Some prominents are also present...

http://www.liberation.fr/societe/2015/01/10/direct-merkel-cameron-hollande-a-la-manif-dimanche_1177550

Why don't the Muslims get out and protest against thier fellow muslims who are carrying out these attacks. I am sure if they did it would go a long way to healing the divide b/w islam and the rest.

There are many muslim leaders (and people) who speak out against terrorism. The trouble is that it seems the West just doesn't (want to) report on or hear them.

The article below was written before the Paris tragedy....there are, no doubt many more recent expressions of regret and outrage.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/01/02/why-dont-more-moderate-muslims-denounce-extremism/

OK, now bring on the usual "apologist" slurs.. coffee1.gif

So a few write some articles denouncing these people,good now get thousands of their followers out on the streets protesting as well,I won't be holding my breath

• Like 2

Makes me wonder how many of the "anti protest" protesters are Muslim.

Germany is screwed as are some other countries in Europe.

Paris has hundreds of "no go zones" , Sweden has 73 no go zones, where firefighters are attacked if they enter. Multi culturism has resulted in some of these countries in Europe losing control within their borders. Solution ( the only solution) : Starting with the no go zones the army and security services in various countries round these people up, revoke their passports and put them on a boat back to country of origin.

Maybe some posters would also like to suggest "relocation" to Auschitz, Belsen, et al..... This is just the sort of knee-jerk, red-neck reaction that terrorists hope to achieve. Well done. Sterling work.

Are you sure only just the sort of knee-jerk reaction, as such peoples have no right to live anymore since how many years they are killing. It's not acceptable to kill innocents, kids, women in name of Allah. There are more "normal Muslims" I have many friends from different countries than you have Muslims in the category "Terrorist". For the last one why not.....?

Paris has hundreds of "no go zones" , Sweden has 73 no go zones, where firefighters are attacked if they enter. Multi culturism has resulted in some of these countries in Europe losing control within their borders. Solution ( the only solution) : Starting with the no go zones the army and security services in various countries round these people up, revoke their passports and put them on a boat back to country of origin.

Maybe some posters would also like to suggest "relocation" to Auschitz, Belsen, et al..... This is just the sort of knee-jerk, red-neck reaction that terrorists hope to achieve. Well done. Sterling work.

Perhaps so.

But looking at it from a distance, if Islam did not exist, one might think that the world would be better off....

There are at least 100,000,000 dead from the Second Islamic Jihad alone who would likely agree with you.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Dead or alive.

The lesson here is if every single newspaper published the cartoons, even local ones and free advertisers it would send a clear message that blackmail does not work. Kudos to the German paper for being one of the few with the balls to do so.

The hypocrisy is beyond staggering. No one throughout the world can have commentary, parody, satire, or such regarding the prophet or really even islam itself. Yet throughout the entire world christians are slaughtered, jews are hunted, buddhists are maligned, religious icons coopted, churches burned, apostates murdered, christian and jews enslaved, hindu temples destroyed or converted, and every manner of sick destruction of religious icons, artifacts, books, graves, monuments, and leaders destroyed- all because they are not islamic. From the Buddhas of Bumiyan to the ancient city of Nineveh, from the pyramids to the Haiga Sofia, the ancient libraries of Timbuktu, to the artifacts of Sumer- the entire world is being forced to subsume into some barbaric nomadic desert ideology and have histories rewritten, iconography destroyed or co-opted, and freedom in any degree stifled from the individual to the transnational. There is absolutely no hope for mankind, an enlightened tomorrow, an evolving consciousnesses, and possible fraternity of peoples, as long as islam continues to savage the globe under the pretense of a fractured faith seeking reformation.

The hyporcisy is not just stunning on its face but in the magnitude of its scope. It is truly a war on all the components that make global civilizations- the arts, the sciences, entertainment, literature, history, polity, justice, speech, choice, the nuclear family, the community, and so much more. Those of wishful thinking can only employ objection as a defense because there are no longer any facts to support that this global siege is perception (or racism or phobia); this is beyond dispute, and denial any longer. There is a religious war being savaged upon the entire world and the muslim majority is silent (relatively) because, quite frankly, they are not orthodox muslims- they have no scriptural authority upon which to base objection.

With very few exceptions there is both imperative and authorization for everything that is done today in the name of islam. When they cite their religion go then look up the koran or hadith they have cited and see for yourself; if the stakes are so high, educate yourself. Moreover, its really not a subject of interpretation as most of these mandates to war or jihad or shar'ia have been settled over a 1,200 years ago and have ample precedent and practice in the blueprint of Islamic jihad and immigration jihad. It is simply absurd to suggest a few bad apples are erroneously excerpting citation to suit their goals.

• Like 2

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I will provide those 1,000 words as well. Let me do this with this attached PDF. I just request people who remain on the fence as to what is exactly going on with all this terrorism just scroll through this below list of Islamic Terror attacks in the past 30 days alone. People who are undecided need to be informed and be aware of the numbing numbers of dead and maimed daily. Please remember that the acts of violence do not wholly represent the threat of this jihad. Jihad is currently being waged in a number of guises including lawfare jihad, immigration jihad, regulatory jihad such as jockeying for votes for blasphemy laws, and other means of passively supporting jihadists. These other types of jihad are not conspiracy suspicions these are stated and avowed goals of the Muslim Brotherhood and subsidiary organizations. For example: See Muslim Brotherhood documents for the Holy Land Foundation Trial in US Vs. Holy Land Foundation lawsuit. Here you will find documents that explicitly layout the blueprint we see being enacted every day- this is not conjecture.

It is staggering (source cited):

Arjuna Dawn. Is that PDF in the Public Domain or subject to copyright? I know a few people who could do with a good read of that....

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I will provide those 1,000 words as well. Let me do this with this attached PDF. I just request people who remain on the fence as to what is exactly going on with all this terrorism just scroll through this below list of Islamic Terror attacks in the past 30 days alone. People who are undecided need to be informed and be aware of the numbing numbers of dead and maimed daily. Please remember that the acts of violence do not wholly represent the threat of this jihad. Jihad is currently being waged in a number of guises including lawfare jihad, immigration jihad, regulatory jihad such as jockeying for votes for blasphemy laws, and other means of passively supporting jihadists. These other types of jihad are not conspiracy suspicions these are stated and avowed goals of the Muslim Brotherhood and subsidiary organizations. For example: See Muslim Brotherhood documents for the Holy Land Foundation Trial in US Vs. Holy Land Foundation lawsuit. Here you will find documents that explicitly layout the blueprint we see being enacted every day- this is not conjecture.

It is staggering (source cited):

Arjuna Dawn. Is that PDF in the Public Domain or subject to copyright? I know a few people who could do with a good read of that....

I presume it is a fair use excerpt as I cited its source on each page in the footer, Religion of Peace website. I would recommend continuing the citation of the source as on each page. If there is any question regarding this, I feel confident I can gain permission, but don't believe its necessary as fair use excerpt.

Why would they when they have an army of people who will carry the water for them ?

• Like 2

Just make sure we don't play the Terrorists game, they want us to hate the Muslims, and get more people on their side... Don't get sucked in.

Muslims don't want us to hate them. They just want us to conform to their ideals. Something the cartoonists were not doing. Hence the murder.

Muslims don't want us to hate them. They just want us to conform to their ideals. Something the cartoonists were not doing. Hence the murder.

This is a valid point, generally. In application it is practically different: there is a great amount of hate and authority for that hate. The single greatest source for hatred and supremacy ever created on earth (muslims would argue it was not created on earth but in heaven and in arabic) is concealed by religion.

• "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." Qur'an 5:51
  • "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Qur'an 5:80
  • "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." Qur'an 3:28 (This is an example of Taqqiya where muslims may lie and feign friendship or treaty to insinuate themselves into fellowship or treaty).
  • "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world." Qur'an 53:29
  • Qur'an 9:23, 3:85, 3:10, 1:5-7
  • Hadith-
  • Muslim 1:417
  • Abu Dawud 41:4832 "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."
  • Bukhari 59:572 "O you who believe! Take not my enemies And your enemies as friends offering them (Your) love even though they have disbelieved in that Truth (i.e. Allah, Prophet Muhammad and this Qur'an) which has come to you.

With permission-Religion of Peace

The entire fabric of islam is predicated upon not having for relations or friends non muslims solely because they are non muslims! This is why there are so many stories of recent converts leaving or injuring family members. When one hears apologists discuss how absurd it is, what I write above, and describe a world where other religions are protected, and cared for, they are being deceitful. Only under shar'ia, where christians and jews alone- only!- pay a tax and are made to feel subjugated and humiliated are they to be allowed to practice their religion, but no, never friends. When you see a muslim who befriends christian or jews they are simply unorthodox; their faith does not permit it.

This is what people are protesting, hatred.

• Like 1

There are many muslim leaders (and people) who speak out against terrorism. The trouble is that it seems the West just doesn't (want to) report on or hear them.

The article below was written before the Paris tragedy....there are, no doubt many more recent expressions of regret and outrage.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/01/02/why-dont-more-moderate-muslims-denounce-extremism/

OK, now bring on the usual "apologist" slurs.. coffee1.gif

How representative are these public statements and condemnations (which do exist), of general attitudes of Muslims (immigrant or otherwise)? We are quite familiar with "our" leaders issuing statements not representing our point of view, is the assertion that this is somehow different with Muslims? What actual public weight, social and religious authority do the ones making statements possess?

Muslims seem to be pretty good with taking to the streets over certain matters. Things are different on this issue.

• Like 1

Accept it wasn't actually suggested, and you were the one who brought it up.

Straw Man, much?

• Like 1

I hope this isn't going to be a case of divide and conquer, where all the gentiles fight among themselves while Islam slowly gains control.

I have absolutely nothing against Islam, but they do need to learn to live their own life and stop living everyone else's life.

I don't know about their God, but my God is probably strong enough to take care of himself.

There is a danger of history repeating itself. The empires of Byzantium and Persia would both have probably repulsed the Moorish invaders had they not severely weakened each other. This is why I. Find it depressing just how much effort the PC liberals put into defaming any protest against militant Islam. There is hope though as some are starting to break ranks, as Bill Maher demonstrated.

It is especially upsetting considering how balanced, objective and responsible conservative/right wing commentary is. coffee1.gif

Signs/banners/protests good exercise but little value. A legal, easy, ( actually pleasant), way to show displeasure with Muslims is to avoid any contact, ( It's called ostracizing ). Have no conversations, no physical contact, no buying/selling anything, ( easy cuz I can't think of one thing Muslim, I'd want to buy ), don't attend any meetings/events where they are present, leave a room if they show up and then, maybe then, they will start to clean up their own act

How would Muslims who oppose Islamic-related terrorism go about it?

islam religion is one thing

but muslim mass immigration (invasion?) in Europe has led to a situation where self defense becomes necessary. Just the political correct dogooders don't want to be aware.

Islam is not a religion.

It is a political ideology. That is why it has its own banking system, its own courts, its own police ect.

Right : political ideology <----> fascist religion.

Edited by morrobay

Good question indeed. A UK citizen of Pakistani origin remarked that he didn't understand why the British seemed to lack the confidence to assert their own culture, in other words pandering to the demands of the self-appointed spokesmen of the Muslim community is not necessarily reflecting the wishes of true (dare I say) secular leaning Muslims. Any Muslims happy to work within the system are able to adapt to the norms of native culture. Many Indian food establishments are run by Pakistanis, they serve alcohol because there is a demand for it. I suspect they need the extremists like a hole in the head. Same for young women who wish to work or go for a night out. The moderates need to do no more than go about their everyday lives and report any attempts to threaten them to do otherwise. I can't prove this, but I suspect a third or fourth generation assimilated Muslim hardly desires a large influx of first generation Muslims weaned on Wahhabism or Salafism and would furthermore have no objection to the closure of the hornets nest community centers where they spread sedition.
  • Like 2

Good question indeed. A UK citizen of Pakistani origin remarked that he didn't understand why the British seemed to lack the confidence to assert their own culture, in other words pandering to the demands of the self-appointed spokesmen of the Muslim community is not necessarily reflecting the wishes of true (dare I say) secular leaning Muslims. Any Muslims happy to work within the system are able to adapt to the norms of native culture. Many Indian food establishments are run by Pakistanis, they serve alcohol because there is a demand for it. I suspect they need the extremists like a hole in the head. Same for young women who wish to work or go for a night out. The moderates need to do no more than go about their everyday lives and report any attempts to threaten them to do otherwise. I can't prove this, but I suspect a third or fourth generation assimilated Muslim hardly desires a large influx of first generation Muslims weaned on Wahhabism or Salafism and would furthermore have no objection to the closure of the hornets nest community centers where they spread sedition.

That's all very fine, but I suspect it is not very easy dealing with suspicions, hostile reactions and bias which are based on ethnic appearances, names, or upholding certain traditions. The view suggested in the post I replied to exhibits the problem.