Where can I get a cheap beard trimmer

Lukecan

Currently in LOS for a 25 day visit . I just realizedI didnt bring my philips beard trimmer , If I dont shave once every 3 days I start to look like a Taliban fugitive.So I need a cheap solution ASAP, I'll only use it for 25 days, any places where I can find a chinese made one for cheap?Any street vendors that sells such things?

25 days, every 3 days a cut makes 8 cuts at all. 50 Baht per cut/shave in a barber shop equals 400 Baht. Forget the beard trimmer, enjoy the barber shop

Fatfather

I actualyl thought of this as well, but I'm gonna shave my armpits as well.

just like home; ANY deprtstore or electrics-like tesco, BigC, PowerBUY, the MALL. There are some 30-40 each of the first 3 spread over BKK. Not likely on the street, nor to be trusted if so.

Agree, the quality on the street might not be great. But you'll probably be able to pick something up that will last at least a month for a price that you won't mind tossing it when you leave.

I can point you to a late night stall selling hair-trimming gizmos near an alcocart where I often stop to have a beer. Walking along Suk from the corner of Soi 5 toward Soi 7 it's about halfway and just across from a massage place with a lot of large ladyboys out front. It's open till at least 1am so I am guessing they set up by 10pm.

Btw, I would be surprised if there wasn't a stall selling similar stuff during the day too.