Very urgent, fly out on Mon - non B visa

hi there,

could you please kindly let me know if i can get the Non B visa in Kuala Lumpur in two days? as i didnt know the immigration just work till 11:30am so i will waste my first day on Mon, i will make sure i get to the immigration on Tue 9am in the morning, is that possible i get the visa on Wed? I heard so many case on Penang is possible but i dont know for KL as well?

Pls so kind to reply me asap, then i wont be worry for that. many thanks.

rolleyes.gif IF you have all the required documents you can usually get a visa in two working days.

You will have to turn in the application and all documents on the first day before (usually, but varies with consulate and location) 11{30 a.m.

Then you normally pick up visa after 13:00 p.m. on 2nd day.

Almost always that requires a minimum 2 day stay at wherever you choose to apply for the visa.

• Like 1

thanks for your reply. I will fly out on Mon arrived around 10ish so i dont think i can make it the first day, but i will definitely get there early in the morning on Tue and i will fly back late on Wed so that i can collect my visa. i feel better now after 2 replied as immigrations website written that it takes within 72 hours, i was worry about it but if people here have experience before then i think its fine

It is not immigration at an embassy or consulate. It is the consular section.

All recent reports are that you apply the morning of one day and pickup your passport the next afternoon.

"09.30-11.30 hrs. (Visa Application)

: 14.30-15.00 hrs. (Visa Collection)"

http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/organize/17230-%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD-%7C-Contact.html