Any newbies need advice on thailand ask me plz

Rangsitreppin

What time is my ferry going to leave?

Don't pay the ferryman until he gets you to the other side. wink.png

Toad has an OAP season ticket so he doesn't have to pay.

That's Sir Toad for folk from your village.

My most sincere apologies for not following correct protocol. I am sure Sir Toad would acknowledge me with a wave as he passes by.

I believe his security personnel would assist you right off the side of the ferry, so Sir Toad wouldn't have to look at you.

You may be lucky to catch a glimpse of his entourage as they sail off towards his private island.

Aaah but I have established a private connection with Sir Toad. His security would see my Badger badge which tells them I am allowed to be near his holiness.

The badges are only to be worn once inside a meeting or gathering. You will have to pass the secret handshake before being allowed inside to display your badge.

wink.png

Is it the same one the Freemasons use?

I have heard that Sir Toad is in the Bilderderg circle and mixes with the Rothschilds and the likes!!!!!!

He's met me its true.
There is a rumour that Sir Toad is a reptillian shapeshifter. Perish the thought!

He guzzles cider and never pays his bill....reptilian is right! :D

• Like 2

Here's one for our expert...

I had to attend to some business at the local governmental office today... As my Thai is marginal to convey exactly what it was I needed, I asked the lady I was speaking with in Thai if she spoke any English... Her answer was "mai dai"... So I muddled through and got my business taken care of... As I walked away, I hear her talking to a co-worker, saying in perfect English "Falang want to know if I speak English... hahahahaha"...

How would you handle this?

1. Clench your teeth and walk away...

2. Call her out for her rude behavior...

3. Ask to speak to her boss and convey you displeasure...

I had to attend to some business at the local governmental office today... As my Thai is marginal to convey exactly what it was I needed, I asked the lady I was speaking with in Thai if she spoke any English... Her answer was "mai dai"... So I muddled through and got my business taken care of... As I walked away, I hear her talking to a co-worker, saying in perfect English "Falang want to know if I speak English... hahahahaha"...

4 Do nothing and smile.

4 Do nothing and smile.

The OP would call his shady friends to burn the place down.

My most sincere apologies for not following correct protocol. I am sure Sir Toad would acknowledge me with a wave as he passes by.

I believe his security personnel would assist you right off the side of the ferry, so Sir Toad wouldn't have to look at you.

You may be lucky to catch a glimpse of his entourage as they sail off towards his private island.

Aaah but I have established a private connection with Sir Toad. His security would see my Badger badge which tells them I am allowed to be near his holiness.

The badges are only to be worn once inside a meeting or gathering. You will have to pass the secret handshake before being allowed inside to display your badge.

wink.png

No, in comparison with initiation into the order of the badger, the free masons are pussies, noose round the neck, dagger at your throat please !

Try your trousers round your ankles, with your two veg hanging out in close proximity to a very angry honey badger

• Like 2

wink.png

No, in comparison with initiation into the order of the badger, the free masons are pussies, noose round the neck, dagger at your throat please !

Try your trousers round your ankles, with your two veg hanging out in close proximity to a very angry honey badger

OUCH I'll stick to admiring from afar.

I still have good advice newbies

OP .... i'm a newbie.

How do I get rid of my neighbor .. ? He's a drunken old bum who is a waist to human society.

He spends all day on his computer posting on some website ...

He's no good for anything .. just a BS drunken bum like I said ....

He wears the same dirty old green t-shirt and grey pants day in day out .... never baths or washes his clothes and lays around out front drunk on his patio bench ....

how do I get rid of him ... ?

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1

OP .... i'm a newbie.

How do I get rid of my neighbor .. ? He's a drunken old bum who is a waist to human society.

He wears the same dirty old green t-shirt and grey pants day in day out .... never baths or washes his clothes and lays around out front drunk on his patio bench ....

It can't be Mr Rangsit for he's a young hansum man. I recommend playing dreadful and tasteless music endlessly like the enclosed and pointing the speakers straight at his porch.

http://youtu.be/JzKAJRux4ss

OP .... i'm a newbie.

Move. You're the one that's unhappy, not him.
  • Like 2

OP .... i'm a newbie.

By the way its a 7\11 entrance not a patio

OP .... i'm a newbie.

By the way its a 7\11 entrance not a patio

oh right ..... so now your blocking the 7/11 entrance .... blink.png

Mr Rangsit, once again you've shown your foresight - as the weather warms up I've noticed soi dogs start to congregate and sleep in front of 7-11 to gain the benefits of the air-con wafting out.

My question is, as a newbie, how can I easily distinguish between Mr Rangsit and the dogs as I gingerly step over the sleeping forms outside the sliding doors?

Could it be the dogs don't growl and are rarely seen eating 'pedigree'?