Any Generic 'Hell's Angels' on here? Why Soi Siam CC every w'end?

johnnybgood

Why noise up residential areas every w'end?

What's wrong with Sukhumvit? It goes from Sattahip to Bangkok and beyond...

.............surley a good run for any real 'Harley' owner?

No one is impressed .. not my dogs and certainly not my kids.

Happy children's day

• Like 1

Happy children's day

Because having had lives as accountants, bank clerks, Chartered Surveyors etc, now they finally reach middle age in their otherwise drab lives, have rented a woman and a motorbike which satisfies their menopausal troubles, they now actually think they are real Hell's Angels.....

They're very. very funny to watch as they play 'bikers' though....

I have a pal who is a regular visitor to Pattaya who was a real former Angel in the UK. The first time he saw these jokers riding by, the look on his face as he stood by the road thinking "what the **** was that?" was a picture....

Why do you think they call themselves "Jesters"?

Two reasons they ride up Soi Siam CC. The real bikers go to Bira Circuit to race and the Harley crowd go to the White Oyster, formerly known as the Black Pearl to partake in whatever. There's also a new bikers clubhouse recently opened on the lake.

Happy children's day

Because having had lives as accountants, bank clerks, Chartered Surveyors etc, now they finally reach middle age in their otherwise drab lives, have rented a woman and a motorbike which satisfies their menopausal troubles, they now actually think they are real Hell's Angels.....

They're very. very funny to watch as they play 'bikers' though....

I have a pal who is a regular visitor to Pattaya who was a real former Angel in the UK. The first time he saw these jokers riding by, the look on his face as he stood by the road thinking "what the **** was that?" was a picture....

Why do you think they call themselves "Jesters"?

Because they don't take themselves half as seriously as you and your 'real former Angel in the UK' mate do?

• Like 1

There was about 30 Harleys outside the GB Bar on Soi Siam Country Club when I rode by recently, I'd suggest you go in there and tell them what you think.

Thanks for the suggestion, is that the bar opposite the mums & toddlers play school?

There was about 30 Harleys outside the GB Bar on Soi Siam Country Club when I rode by recently, I'd suggest you go in there and tell them what you think.

Thanks for the suggestion, is that the bar opposite the mums & toddlers play school?

Not sure about a school but it's opposite Route CC Bar

Probably cause Soi Siam country club road is the slowest Soi to drive thru which suits the average speed they ride just fine. A little hectic on Sukimvette. No on likes being behind them when the scooters are going 20 kilos faster!LOL

• Like 1

Probably cause Soi Siam country club road is the slowest Soi to drive thru which suits the average speed they ride just fine. A little hectic on Sukimvette. No on likes being behind them when the scooters are going 20 kilos faster!LOL

I don't think you've got much of a problem with the scooters. Considering the beast you've got! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Siam Country road isn't slow, once you get to the big markets on Siam it's pedal to the metal all the way to the lake.

Edited by giddyup

Whats wrong with "livin the dream"?

To be honest I have never seen those Harley boys drive either too fast or badly, Ok the noise is that of an Harley and to those who love the sound its sweet music to the ears.

If I could afford one i would definitely have one, much safer and stable than those over fast and overpriced racing machines that the Japanese so successfully produce.

Live and let live is my feeling with regard to this thread and to be honest they dont stick around in any one place too much do they or am I mistaken about that?

Edited by n210mp
  • Like 2

I used to be one of the Harley boys myself but due to family commitments sold it app 4 years ago.

I do agree that some of the HD's are too noisy, mine was fairly dimmed down but gave a good bark when opening it up.

That mean others on the road can hear you coming, there is a saying; load pipes save life's which certainly is true here in Thailand.

I been a biker for over 30 years and have happy memories about my Harley days and my wife and I went often went on 4 days touring trips on it with fellow bikers from HOG, ahh happy days. The police sometimes halted the traffic at intersections so the whole convoy could pass in one go, saluting as we passed them.

Most HD owners are nice relaxed guys and many are well off, as one poster mentioned, you can buy a small condo for the price of a new HD. Some are retired folks, some are in oil off-shore, some got their own business and so on, none are losers.

I never had any intentions of becoming an outlaw biker when I was a HD owner but were perfectly happy being a member of HOG. If you don't know what HOG means/stand for, goggle is your best friend.

Sorry guys it's not about the bikers' wealth, integrity, or the size of their choppers,

it's about........ Why this residential area? And Why every w'end?

According to YouTube there seems to be about a half dozen biker gangs in the Pattaya area.

Why do they all try to copy one another by noising up Soi Siam CC when they could be out playing Born to be Wild on the highways?smile.png

I think you're in the wrong country if you're worried about anti-social noise. It could be far worse, you could have gangs of Somchais racing screaming 2 strokes up and down continuously every night instead of the odd Harley passing through every weekend.

Soi Siam CC is one of the roads I most use when going for a ride, from where I am it's a good route to get to highways like the 331 or 36. I've been riding through it since there was hardly any housing down there, it's still a fairly nice road to ride and it's just too bad if developers build on a main through road and people decide to move there.

• Like 1