Summit on fight against 'violent extremism' to be held in Washington

webfact

Summit on fight against "violent extremism" to be held in Washington
English.news.cn

PARIS, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- A summit on fight against "violent extremism" will be held in Washington DC, after deadly terrorist attacks happened in Paris, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said here on Sunday.

The security summit will be held in Washington DC on Feb. 18, said Holder, who participated in Sunday's republican march on behalf of U.S. President Barack Obama.

"We will bring together all of our allies to discuss ways in which we can counteract this violent extremism that exists around the world," Holder said.

Holder is in Paris to attend a meeting, organised by French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve, during which 11 European interior ministers met to discuss measures to deepen cooperation to prevent future attacks.

Full story: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/europe/europe/2015-01/12/c_127377288.htm

-- Xinhua 2015-01-12

News Flash! Important correction. Summit to be held to fight against ISLAMIC violent extremism...

There now I have said it...what so many politicians seem afraid to say...call it like it is...do not let these thugs intimidate you...

And yes...I am personally armed and dangerous for those who would try to force their religion or medieval laws upon me and my family...