My secret, sexy - did I forget to mention - centenarian admirer

Gecko123

I know what you mean, there's one in my village too, although 'only' approx. 70+

Cheeky smiles, some 'accidentally' showing of flesh and never wears a bra.

You can see she was a bit of a stunner in her early days and like you I'm

in my 60's. She's in my age bracket!

But, a small community and a marriage (both) prevent pursuing my naughty

ideas.

• Like 1

Hey that's someones grandmother!! <deleted> are you thinking and the comments prodding you on?

Lowest of the low...If that was my relative and you attempted a shagged..you would not be able to live in Thailand....

You may need medication to combat your crazy ideas....

Unbelievable...

• Like 1

Hey that's someones grandmother!! <deleted> are you thinking and the comments prodding you on?

Lowest of the low...If that was my relative and you attempted a shagged..you would not be able to live in Thailand....

Unbelievable...

She's not your grandmother, is she?

And I know she's not my grandmother.

Why can't you just be happy for us?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Unbelievable...

She's not your grandmother, is she?

And I know she's not my grandmother.

Why can't you just be happy for us?

Lucky for you she's not...but she is someones right?

Happy? more like happily disgusted...Gecko and all your supporters "what gutter does thous minds roam"

So the solutions for your problems:

1. Do try to find your medicine at home!

2. If did, take in immediately, and next time don't forget!

3. If didn't, see your doctor and ask new and stronger dose!

• Like 2

"Older woman"?! This an older womans grandmother! What happens when you're in the saddle and you hear bones breaking?? And my GF's grandmother kicked at 113 so don't count on Father Time either. OMG this is gross to think about.

UPDATE: Gecko PM'd me a pic

post-200208-0-09712900-1421120204_thumb.

Edited by csabo

Gecko, I'm sorry to say that I'm very disappointed in you.

You are really thinking of giving a 100 yo a roll in the hay as you put it?

What are you thinking about?

This is the lowest of the low I've ever heard.

For a BJ....may be she is OK...........no teeth, after all.............for anything else................Noooooooooooooooooo

Costas. Didn't you read the thread yesterday about TVF abbreviations.

What is a BJ?

Probably having a roll in the hay with a 100 year old is only one step away from becoming a necrophiliac.

On the other-hand if the lady in question is loaded then it maybe in our Gecko123 interests to keep the lady happy and on her good side. Let`s face it, women go with much older men all the time if there is lots of money involved, so why not the opposite way round?

If an old, fat, tattooed, facial haired female millionairess wanted me, I would still run a mile, even if I was still single. That applies even if she doesn't have facial hair.

For a BJ....may be she is OK...........no teeth, after all.............for anything else................Noooooooooooooooooo

What is a BJ?

Why do I get the feeling that you want me suspended?

Surely no secrete in village all people know each other and i think after you go on with the 100 y/o laday, she will hint to you wife that you are also her husband then finally you will have big trouble. If you read the newspapers in daily , so many couple killed their partners because of affair.

Actually, I think that this is one affair where if the OP's wife ever finds out, she may just burst out in hysterical laughter.

• Like 1

Probably having a roll in the hay with a 100 year old is only one step away from becoming a necrophiliac.

On the other-hand if the lady in question is loaded then it maybe in our Gecko123 interests to keep the lady happy and on her good side. Let`s face it, women go with much older men all the time if there is lots of money involved, so why not the opposite way round?

What if the orgasm killed her and you didn't know,and you kept at it.Then you have to face the pooyai.Granny killer.Then you have to face the missus.

Costas:

I'm not sure if I like the tone of your post. smile.png

First of all, who said she has no teeth?

Secondly, I am a very considerate lover and I would never try to dictate what direction the love making takes with my partner. For goodness sake, this woman is old enough to be my mother, maybe even my grandmother, not some common prostitute! Please show my paramour the respect she deserves when discussing her in the future.

Finally, and I'll admit I might be rationalizing, but I really don't see having an extra-marital affair with a 100 year old woman as cheating on my wife. I see it more as community outreach work. Again, perhaps I'm not being honest with myself and have lost my moral compass, but I don't think moral judgments are the order of the day here.

Sorry Gecko, I didn't mean to be harsh on you.......not really..........Ah OK, may be a little bit.........................

And I do admit you didn't mention teeth but 100yo wouldn't have many teeth left.......I imagine.......so I offered my valuable advice to you......to help you out of your predicament...........

What is a BJ?

Why do I get the feeling that you want me suspended?

No way. I'll have no-one to pick on.

• Like 1

You guys ever seen the movie Harold and Maude? It's a really beautiful love story about a young man and an older woman. I've seen this movie dozens and dozens of times, and I recommend it to everyone.

Just because I'm attracted to a 100 year old woman doesn't mean I've thrown all my aesthetic standards about female beauty out the window. I can't show you her picture out of respect for her privacy, but trust me, this woman is hot for her age.

I really can't understand why my interest in an older woman isn't getting more support. After all the stories you read on TVF about guys chasing after younger women, I would have thought my story would be a refreshing change of pace. I'm starting to feel like I have a big blind spot in the self-awareness department. What am I missing here?

• Like 2

Ageism is just another form of discrimination, besides, if you look behind her right ear, you'll see her 'use by' date

• Like 1