Anybody Know Where I Can Get A Female Thai Uni Student?

daleyboy

That made you look. :o

What i am actually looking for is a housemate. Basically the wife and i are moving into a new house in a few weeks, and we will have a couple of spare rooms. We are looking to let one of these rooms out to a overseas student.

My friend does this, but he doesn't know of any organisations, whenever he has let his room out it has been by word of mouth, friend of a friend sort of thing.

So does anyone know of any organisations based in the U.K that i can get in touch with? I want a female student because with a young baby in the house i wouldn't be comfortable with a male that i didn't know very well. Added to the fact it would be good comapny for the missus while i am out working. :D

Ask for a gay male- great with kids, usually.

Its just the whole male thing i dont like, gay or not doesnt matter, i just wouldnt be comfortable having a man in the house with my son :D

Ask for a gay female student. Then the wife wouldn`t need to worry about you either Daleyboy :o

Try your local college or university thats running English language courses for overseas students, they should be able to point you in the right direction. I've occasionally seen adverts in the Chester papers at the start of the academic year for people willing to take in foreign students, so thats possibly another option.

Ask for a gay male- great with kids, usually.

Its just the whole male thing i dont like, gay or not doesnt matter, i just wouldnt be comfortable having a man in the house with my son :D

Ask for a gay female student. Then the wife wouldn`t need to worry about you either Daleyboy :o

No but then i would, as my wife swings both ways :D

Try your local college or university thats running English language courses for overseas students, they should be able to point you in the right direction. I've occasionally seen adverts in the Chester papers at the start of the academic year for people willing to take in foreign students, so thats possibly another option.

Yeah i thought about this and is something i will look into. I think new terms start in October.

The trouble with advertising is i will get people from all over the world, when really i am only looking for Thai, mainly to keep the wife company :o

Yeah i thought about this and is something i will look into. I think new terms start in October.

The trouble with advertising is i will get people from all over the world, when really i am only looking for Thai, mainly to keep the wife company :o

Are you actually expecting them to pay rent?

What i am actually looking for is a housemate. Basically the wife and i are moving into a new house in a few weeks, and we will have a couple of spare rooms. We are looking to let one of these rooms out to a overseas student.

My friend does this, but he doesn't know of any organisations, whenever he has let his room out it has been by word of mouth, friend of a friend sort of thing.

So does anyone know of any organisations based in the U.K that i can get in touch with? I want a female student because with a young baby in the house i wouldn't be comfortable with a male that i didn't know very well. Added to the fact it would be good comapny for the missus while i am out working. :D

maybe a male student of say 25 would be also a good company for your wife :D:D:D

Well i am not doing it for free :D My friend currently charges for a double room including all bills £300 or 21k baht a month, which for Bristol is a good price. He says that the students he has had stay with him have all been sponsored and their accomodation paid for. :D

maybe a male student of say 25 would be also a good company for your wife :D:D:D

I don't think that Daleyboy could keep up! :D

In his own special way. :D

Try contacting some of the foreign language schools in your local area, as they would have students coming over all year long.

Try and get hold of one that does long term study's. Here in Australia, a lot of them only have short term, (1 month at the longest) courses.

The ones that are organised here through the colleges, pay the money direct to you, so you not have any problem with having to collect the rent from the students.

I thought the whole idea was oversea students get to stay free in return for taking care kids and helping around the house.

Surely housing an overseas student is to "Help Out" not to profit? I could be wrong but I thought thats how it works. Especially if she is cute :o

Maybe you should advertise just for a female to rent a room rather than specifying a student. Bearing in mind that they can usually rent a studio thai style room near their uni for 3000 baht :D owned by the uni.

Edited by dekka007

I thought the whole idea was oversea students get to stay free in return for taking care kids and helping around the house.

Surely housing an overseas student is to "Help Out" not to profit? I could be wrong but I thought thats how it works. Especially if she is cute :o

Maybe you should advertise just for a female to rent a room rather than specifying a student. Bearing in mind that they can usually rent a studio thai style room near their uni for 3000 baht :D owned by the uni.

Yeah im sure stating which dress size, height and picture should be included n the app would go down well :D

Wife swings both ways??? :D

Yep, went out with a girl for 4 years before she met me :D

Anyway were straying from the op, anybody got any sensible suggestions? :o:D

mate, look ill be strait up here ok.

can you please stop telling us your wife is swinging both ways as im getting really bloody excited here. :D :D

cheers mate :D

I want a female student

Don't we all...

urr, umm,

look mate ive got a spare room and i love those pretty students as there top sheila's. :D

im a real friendly puntner so if you find two of them can you please flick me one. ? :D

im that friendly she can say for nicks. :o

cheers mate :D

get the missus to write a note in thai stating that only thai females wanted, the room & price, area etc, then go around the adult ed schools & unis putting them on notice boards & in shop windows around town & near thai resteraunts. :o

get the missus to write a note in thai stating that only thai females wanted, the room & price, area etc, then go around the adult ed schools & unis putting them on notice boards & in shop windows around town & near thai resteraunts. :D

At last someone with a sensible suggestion :o

Got me thinking though, I have a spare room maybe I should get in on this earner :D

TBWG :D

Got me thinking though, I have a spare room maybe I should get in on this earner

LOL, talk about living in the lions den. I hope your wife isn't a jealous women daleyboy. Got any ducks in Bristol :o