Anybody Know Where I Can Get A Female Thai Uni Student?

daleyboy

Ask for a gay male- great with kids, usually.

Its just the whole male thing i dont like, gay or not doesnt matter, i just wouldnt be comfortable having a man in the house with my son :D

Ask for a gay female student. Then the wife wouldn`t need to worry about you either Daleyboy :o

:D brilliant...

you could try calling the UWE mate - i know they have contact numbers of organisations that deal with this sort of thing... a friend of the family once did the same thing

Wife swings both ways??? :D

Yep, went out with a girl for 4 years before she met me :D

Anyway were straying from the op, anybody got any sensible suggestions? :o:D

christ... having seen you - that must have been one ugly sheila she was with :D

:D

Thanks for the suggestion boo, i will get her to do that. :D and dont worry there are no ducks near the new house :D in fact maybe i should get her to put in the note "really ugly and fat thai girl wanted" then hopefully she wont get jealous :o

As for you Rio, you should see her ex missus licker.gif I spent one news year eve getting my wife her ex and her new girlrfrend drunk on sang tip. Then suggested that we all go back to our room. That didnt go down very well :D:D

As for you Rio, you should see her ex missus licker.gif I spent one news year eve getting my wife her ex and her new girlrfrend drunk on sang tip. Then suggested that we all go back to our room. That didnt go down very well :o:D

Nope, forget it. I'm not even going to go there :D:D

Go to your local college or university and contact foreign students department AND ask for the president of the Thai student association.

The president - He/she will usually put the ad in their monthly newsletter. This way you will get the real univ student….not the other classroom project.

That’s how my wife did it when she was at the univ in the US

Or you can put up your ad at the main student cafeteria bulletin board - FOR RENT section - usually this can be done for free.

Edited by BKK90210

Ask for a gay male- great with kids, usually.

Its just the whole male thing i dont like, gay or not doesnt matter, i just wouldnt be comfortable having a man in the house with my son :D

Ask for a gay female student. Then the wife wouldn`t need to worry about you either Daleyboy :o

No but then i would, as my wife swings both ways :D

lol.....ummm....wow....?

o(speachless)

So you want to make some money from your spare room...I have a suggestion......

Find two lesbian students who are looking for accommodation......offer both of them your spare room for free....................

...........then charge a fee to us desperate perverts to come around to your house and watch their action. :o:D:D

Just skimming over these replies - do we know where you live yet? I know a female Thai student in S.E. England looking for a room to rent. She's now living in Putney but would like to move nearer to Bracknell and change college.

p.m me

Sorry, thought i mentioned i live in Bristol, so unfortunately it would be a bit of a commute :o

trolling with such stupid questiony??? :o

What are you on about trolling? Do you actually know what trolling is? I have asked a perfectly valid question, that i have had serious replies to.

Unlike some posters i dont mind a bit of humour and banter in threads i start, as long as i can get the information i require. So why dont you take a good dose of shut the <deleted> up and disappear numb nuts :D

I want a female student

Don't we all...

ill be strait up here ok

Too much information :D

trolling with such stupid questiony???

What are you on about trolling? Do you actually know what trolling is? I have asked a perfectly valid question, that i have had serious replies to.

Unlike some posters i dont mind a bit of humour and banter in threads i start, as long as i can get the information i require. So why dont you take a good dose of shut the <deleted> up and disappear numb nuts :o

Contact student services at the local university or college, usually best at the beginning of the term.

Explain that you would like a Thai as your wife is having trouble settling into the local community as misses home and misses having someone to speak Thai with. You feel that this could help both wife and student. State rent and offer a reduction based on amount of assistance given to household.

You may not be able to specify race colour or creed in the advert in this PC world but there are ways around this ie

"Wait staff needed required to wear size 8/10 uniform dress or have one custom made at designated tailor at own expence." If someone that is prepared to get own uniform made, point them to most expensive place in town for quote, make sure trade mark fees are included in the uniform price. :o

Thanks for the suggestion boo, i will get her to do that. :D and dont worry there are no ducks near the new house :D in fact maybe i should get her to put in the note "really ugly and fat thai girl wanted" then hopefully she wont get jealous :o

As for you Rio, you should see her ex missus licker.gif I spent one news year eve getting my wife her ex and her new girlrfrend drunk on sang tip. Then suggested that we all go back to our room. That didnt go down very well :D:D

So the Patchway kid wants to grow,

Both the clan and income flow,

For the lonely wife, pines for Thai,

Seeks Siam sis, share khao man kai.

But Bristol boy, watch the 2 way swing,

Not what it takes, but who it brings,

If the student's Tom, and courts Tomdee,

Then Daleyboy, where will you be?

Out to work, wife's at home,

Close to Tom, she's not alone,

Now if she thinks 3's more fun,

Will you join, or will you run?

Joking apart, why don't you put an advert in Bristol Uni, thee's definitely some Thai girls there, but usually pretty rich. Bristol Poly, now a uni at Ashley Down is nearer you but I don't think many Thais would study there.

So you want to make some money from your spare room...I have a suggestion......

Find two lesbian students who are looking for accommodation......offer both of them your spare room for free....................

...........then charge a fee to us desperate perverts to come around to your house and watch their action. :D:D:D

urr, umm,

excuse me mate thats a top idea, and im coming around to his house if he does that. :D

cheers :o