Sports Bar that will show American Football Playoffs 3am Monday, Jan 19th? Seattle Vs Carolina

asatoek

Seattle 31-17 over Carolina, final score. That game was played on Saturday, January 10th in the U.S. and was broadcast here on Sunday morning, January 11th.

I suspect you are asking about the Seattle vs. Green Bay NFC Championship Game on Sunday, 18 January with kick-off scheduled for 3:05 p.m. EST?

Edited by Diplomatico

Doesn't show up on the website yet, but there should be a delayed stream of the game at the UN Irish Pub on Monday. Yes that means imposing a Internet moratorium on yourself for several hours beginning Monday morning, but there has been a good turnout of Hawk fans, the 12s, for both live games (had all three screens showing the game live last week) and also for the delayed streamed games.

Doesn't show up on the website yet, but there should be a delayed stream of the game at the UN Irish Pub on Monday. Yes that means imposing a Internet moratorium on yourself for several hours beginning Monday morning, but there has been a good turnout of Hawk fans, the 12s, for both live games (had all three screens showing the game live last week) and also for the delayed streamed games.

I've done that in the past only to walk in and hear people talking about the result!!

Need soundproof headphones as you go in anywhere.

Thanks for all the helpful advice. Do you know where I can buy and HDMI cable to hook up my laptop to a tv? I will just stream the game online if there are no bars open. Cheerssmile.png

You should be able to find it at either Pantip Plaza (near the night bazaar) or Computer Plaza/ICON on the north side of the moat (outside of the moat itself) between the Chang Puak gate and the northwest corner of the moat (closer to the northwest corner of the moat).

I just bought one at Pantip Plaza at the shop on the bottom floor just off the central courtyard straight across from the second entrance (going south) on Chang Klang. I've bought cheaper ones and they didn't work.

FYI Icon Plaza has moved next door but is still in the process. Basically behind Computer Plaza.

Seeker 1953, What area are you staying? Maybe I or some other member has a suggestion for you.

GO PATS!!!!

I'm up in a village outside of Khon Kaen. Hopefully I'll be able to "live stream" it. I found a site last week, but since then my computer seems a bit slower - maybe picked up some malware or something.

Any specific recommendations for a good site for 'live stream'?

thanks and Go Pats!

• Like 1

YEAH another Pats fan, I figured you were in the CM area and if near me I was going to say your welcome to come over for a coffee and watch the game (of course if you we only a N.E. fan thumbsup.gif )

Sorry can't help with streaming I have UBC

Edited by junglechef