SBK World Superbike Championship March20-22

LburtonL

Same here. Already booked the rooms. A bunch of us (LL, Hili etc.) will be riding up on the 20th Friday and returning Monday. Can't wait!

will be ridding on the 20th also , maybe a friend from CM will join me ... if not I will go solo from Phitsanulok

you guys bought wich ticket ?

what hotel(s) you guys booked ?

be nice meeting some people there

Edited by LburtonL

From January 16th World Superbike Tickets for the meeting at Chang International Circuit go on sale.

Tickets will be available in seven eleven stores nation wide and and from www.allticketthailand.com.

Prices:

VIP - 3000 Baht for 1 day 5000 Baht for 3 days.

Grandstand 1500 Baht for 1 day 2000 Baht for 3 days.

Side Stand 300 Baht for 1 day 500 baht for 3 days.

For those in Thailand there's a 7/11 on almost every corner, for people abroad it might be an option to use an international ticket service but then prices might be higher.

C.I.C and it's organisation claims to be international but yet very poor PR/English.

One of the biggest International bike races are going to take place in Thailand and I have the feeling there not quite ready for it.

I'm sure things will be OK in March but C.I.C organisation has got some challenges to win.

I live near by and I'm very happy with the track and all the activities which take place there, although I'm a bit sceptical on there approch with PR etc ( e-mails never got anwsered, no clear contact info on their site and the list goes on )

I have already booked my hotel and am definitely going. I assumed there would be no problem buying tickets on the day to get in. Are they likely to be sold out? so should i buy them beforehand ?

I would say better safe then sorry, I yet have to see a sold out event at C.I.C but you never know, maybe a lot of international fans will attend.

It's the biggest event C.I.C is hosting.

Wise to have booked a hotel already, during the opening races last October all hotels in Buriram where full.

Which tickets most of u guys book? Vip, grandstand or sideline?

When I went there the view from the grandstand was excellent. You could see most of the whole track. The VIP area is under the grandstand and I'm sure the view is nowhere near as good.

• Like 2

well actually checked again and it looks like blue side stand is a better option and view. it sees the end of the start finish line better than the grandstand and also sees the fastest two sections/flats of the track very nicely too.

so not decided yet on which ticket but definitely not vip.

I got my Grandstand tickers from 7/11 yesterday but encountered a problem which might affect others. The system at 7/11 only seemed to accept orders from someone with a thai ID number. Luckily my tgf was there and i used her number. Any farang trying to buy on their own might have a problem.

Edited by chris2004
  • Like 2

There is confusion (at least in my head) about the VIP packages. One tour agency is flogging a marquee air con food drink pit access for 300pound 450US. The 5000 baht package on the Allticket and BRIC - Ticket site was taken down and said to be sold out. 5000 would be good 450 bucks is comparable to overseas but should be cheaper than that here, bit of a gouge I feel. Will ring alltickets to see if I can find out. Thanks for the heads up on the 7/11 issue with ID card.

The side stand in use at the ARRC offered a pretty good view but not the end of the main straight. Also there is no stairs and it is about 2 foot up each level of seating, better off in Grandstand I think

DOnt forget guys, if you have a honda, yamaha, toyota vehicle key, or have a scb card or ptt blue card or have a cap from a chang product, you get %25 to %50 discount.

http://http://www.allticketthailand.com/TicketReserveWeb/publicinfoevent.html?ev=EV_15024

I will buy side stand as it costs me 250 thb and grandstand 1500 thb with discount. Plus view from there is also good.

I go buy the tickets today for me and or my friends.

I got my Grandstand tickers from 7/11 yesterday but encountered a problem which might affect others. The system at 7/11 only seemed to accept orders from someone with a thai ID number. Luckily my tgf was there and i used her number. Any farang trying to buy on their own might have a problem.

I had the same issue today, but used wife ID also. I tried getting the 25% discount on one ticket with my Honda key, but gave up lol. I have not printed out tickets off website yet, Do you choose specific seats in grandstand? Just need a hotel now, lol.

Will be there.

My youngest school holidays fall in the same week, meaning we will be home in Korat.

Day trip from Korat it is then, albeit a long one.

Been on the web sites for both Chang Circuit and WSBK, unable to purchase tickets on line (not living in Thailand at the moment).

Should be good ---- cheers>>