SBK World Superbike Championship March20-22

LburtonL

I have purchased tickets on line at the official SBK site and have been told that I have to collect the tickets at the circuit on the day. No other info or advice from the company distributing them.

Have sent several emails - I leave to Thailand soon but still nothing to show.

sad.png

What's the deal with buying ticket from 7/11 in Thailand? I hear you need a thai ID.

My girlfriend is working down south for the next few months, so i'll be flying solo. Can i get a random thai person to provide their info? Will i have a problem picking up tickets?

It's not advisable, I will think you need that Thai id card at the ticket boot at the race circuit to get the ticket.

Have you tried the on-line option?

A expat friend of mine bought 5 tickets on-line and 3 of them is for my family. They send the real tickets to you.

Are people collecting the tickets at the track? I thought people where collecting tickets from 7/11.

Looks like the 3 day passes are sold out online...

I have a Grandstand 3days and I can't make it ....

Pm me your adress and I will mail to you

I have just been to 7/11 and purchased two Sidestand tickets for Sunday at a cost of just 300 baht for the two. Using a mates Toyota key to get 50% discount. They still had grandstand tickets available on there system.

I will be riding down from Ubon early on Sunday if anyone is going from this side of the World?

Edited by Topdeck

I have just been to 7/11 and purchased two Sidestand tickets for Sunday at a cost of just 300 baht for the two. Using a mates Toyota key to get 50% discount. They still had grandstand tickets available on there system.

I will be riding down from Ubon early on Sunday if anyone is going from this side of the World?

Bought tickets at 7 in Bkk yesterday, only receipt. Sms we received says there are 30 7's in buriram where you can pick up tickets with your receipt. It also says only those who bought tickets from ALLTicket (online site?) can pick up tickets at the event....so it seems confusion reigns. The sms lists the 7's that you can pick up, but only in Thai....will post in a minute

Bought tickets at 7 in Bkk yesterday, only receipt. Sms we received says there are 30 7's in buriram where you can pick up tickets with your receipt. It also says only those who bought tickets from ALLTicket (online site?) can pick up tickets at the event....so it seems confusion reigns. The sms lists the 7's that you can pick up, but only in Thai....will post in a minute

Here is the list of 7's, not 30, only ten

จุดรับบัตรเพิ่มเติม เฉพาะบัตรเวิลด์ ซูเปอร์ไบค์ แชมเปี้ยนชิพ

รหัสร้าน

สาขา

จุดสังเกต

จังหวัด

7-Eleven บขส. บุรีรัมย์ หน้า บขส. บุรีรัมย์

จ. บุรีรัมย์

7-Eleven ปตท.นางรอง 1 บนถนนสาย 24 ขาเข้าบุรีรัมย์

จ. บุรีรัมย์

7-Eleven ปตท.อิสาณ เอ บี ปิโตรเลียม ตรงข้าม โชว์รูม ฟอร์ด บุรีรัมย์

จ. บุรีรัมย์

7-Eleven ปตท.AB-บุรีรัมย์ ติดกับ แม็คโคร บุรีรัมย์

จ. บุรีรัมย์

7-Eleven ปตท.หนองโบสถ์ บนถนนสาย 24 ขาออกจากบุรีรัมย์

จ. บุรีรัมย์

7-Eleven ปตท.สะพานยาว ใก้ล สี่แยก สะพานยาว

จ. บุรีรัมย์

7-Eleven ปตท.บ้านยางบุรีรัมย์ บนถนนบายพาส - สตึก

จ. บุรีรัมย์

7-Eleven ไอโมบายสเตเดี้ยม หน้า สนาม ไอโมบายสเตเดี้ยม

จ. บุรีรัมย์

7-Eleven ปตท.บุรีรัมย์ คูเมือง บนถนน บายพาส - คูเมือง

จ. บุรีรัมย์

7-Eleven ธานีบุรีรัมย์ ตลาดคลองถมหนองแปป

จ. บุรีรัมย์

So no information about collection

Well if the information my girl got was right - no guarantee as TIT, then it seems your tickets will be at the track, if you bought them from ALLTicket. And for us we have to pick them up at a 7, since we bought them at one. There is some logic there....not sure what deal 7 made as a distributor but I guess they figure they can sell them from any store in the country then you will have to travel to BRam to see the race, so you can pick them up at one of these BRam branches....

That was the instructions we got from 7/11 pickup at the track. Also got a call last night that 5 others are riding down from here on Saturday so happy days. First ride out with these riding buddies so hope the pace is right.

Nice one.

I am flying into Thailand tomorrow - purchased the tickets from the official SBK website. Have a reference number to show the ticket office at the circuit, tickets/passes will be issued there.

Here's to a great weekend of fuel induced two wheel nirvana biggrin.png

• Like 1

That was the instructions we got from 7/11 pickup at the track. Also got a call last night that 5 others are riding down from here on Saturday so happy days. First ride out with these riding buddies so hope the pace is right.

Just spent 30+ minutes at the nong rong PTT 7 on the #24 getting our tickes printed. They were on the phone talking with tech support. And finally it got done. Should take 1 minute.

But it confirms that 7's do print them. Now just need to get in.

7 gave us their phone number in case there are issues, which was good.

Just be patient and keep smilin......

• Like 1

Great info Kuma hopefully this will help others with the ticket fiasco have a smoother jexperience. I have just sat through the most horrendous thunder storm over here in Ubon District, I hope it's not like that for the ride down to Buriram in the morning, we are leaving a 5:00 to keep out of the midday sun.

Great info Kuma hopefully this will help others with the ticket fiasco have a smoother jexperience. I have just sat through the most horrendous thunder storm over here in Ubon District, I hope it's not like that for the ride down to Buriram in the morning, we are leaving a 5:00 to keep out of the midday sun.

Monster storm in Prasat last night as well. Makes for a cool day here though, must be riding good if there is no rain at the track. Don't get there til tomorrow so not sure how conditions are there now.

Sunday was a huge success. Exciting racing, and great Thai hospitality. Will definitely be going again next year.

Getting on the bike to ride home 200 miles I was talking to a couplev who rode down from Chang Mai for the racing so pulled interest from far a field.

Only disappointment was that they only had 1,000 debut tshirts printed for the event so all sold old for the Sunday crowds, I hope they get it right for next year.

Edited by Topdeck
  • Like 1

Yes.

I would say that the event was a huge success.

As I said, long may it continue and fingers crossed that MotoGP may come this way (the circuit will need to increase the amount of stands - as in extra temporary stands for a big event like that).

Next round that is feasible to attend is at Sepang

• Like 1