where can a new honda click be bought?

hobz

I have checked Nat Motors on Huaw Kaew road, they only have two honda clicks for sale,, one is pink and the other is 2013 model ..

I checked the place near the airport, they don't have any honda clicks (1 month order....)

So... am i missing something or what? Are there no dealerships that sell honda click scooters?

Niyom Pannich <-- I think this is the place near the airport? Right next to the toyota dealership? They didn't have any honda clicks. They had like 1000 honda waves though....

Where is "Thannon Ratchadamnoen" ?

*edit2* The only Niyom Phanich on google maps is very close to tapae gate..

*edit3* It turns out the place "near the airport" is a branch of Niyom Pannich .. I did not know that they had multiple branches. I will check their other branches! Thanks!

You said "Niyom Phanich and _places like that_" .. what other places are there like that?

Saha Phanich is another place to try - like Nimmo Phanich it should have several branches

Yes, exactly. I think there is even a 3rd brother with another chain of Pannich stores.

Ratchadamnoen is the road that goes from Pratu Thapae down the Sunday Walking Street Market. But they have a several branches. I may have misspelled it as there are a number of ways it has been spelled.

I am not surprised you are having trouble finding a new click, helped a friend who recently moved here buy one 5 weeks ago. Took him to 3 Honda, 4 Yamaha and even a Suzuki dealer. The Honda dealers didn't have much in stock at the time, although they could order (I cannot remember how long they said it would take). He ended up buying a click at Niyom Phanich (same building as Honda Big Wing) on Ratchadamnoen. Paid 54K for one with idle stop and upgraded wheels. At the time they only had models in two colours, blue and brown. He also had a really hard time getting them to move significantly on price.

Saha Phanich is another place to try - like Nimmo Phanich it should have several branches

Yes, exactly. I think there is even a 3rd brother with another chain of Pannich stores.

Ratchadamnoen is the road that goes from Pratu Thapae down the Sunday Walking Street Market. But they have a several branches. I may have misspelled it as there are a number of ways it has been spelled.

Seem to recall a Honda dealer on the same road only on the east side of the river. In between the Narrowt bridge and the first stop light on the right hand side as you are going east.

Not sure why anyone would want to buy a new motor bike these days.You can buy a 12 months old Honda for a tad over 20,000 baht as my neighbour just did.

The market is flooded with reposessions available at auctions around CM or see on various social "buy and sell" sites

54K was with the idling stop and combi breaks thats why the price is higher then what you got quoted at nat motor .

i got quoted 47k at one shop with no idling stop or combi breaks but i was going to buy five of them the shop on kwang sing road .

Nat motors had idle stop and combi breaks for 50k,, idle stop and normal breaks was 48 or 49..

Not sure why anyone would want to buy a new motor bike these days.You can buy a 12 months old Honda for a tad over 20,000 baht as my neighbour just did.

The market is flooded with reposessions available at auctions around CM or see on various social "buy and sell" sites

The reason is that i have no clue how to check if the bike is in good shape... They could easily have changed out all the expensive parts and put in cheaper ones and i would have no idea ...

I check buy and sell sites every day,, and i have not seen a honda click for months! ...

when you come in with an off-topic reply,, please atleast provide an example of a repossession auction ... otherwise you are just providing useless AND off-topic reply...

Summary of the "honda click situation" in Chiang Mai smile.png

There are several shops that sell brand new honda clicks.

1. Nat motors on huaw kaew road.. pretty close to Maya shopping mall on the opposite side of the road.

2. Nayom Panich ,, they have atleast 2 branches,, one near the airport. one near tapae gate.

3. There's a big honda only dealership between nawarat bridge and the bus station ... on the right side of the road if you are coming from nawarat bridge.

Nat motors and Nayom Panich did not have honda clicks in stock when i checked 1 week ago ....

BECAUSE : There is a new honda click model that came out this weekend !!.. Nat motors have it ,, so does the honda dealer between nawarat bridge and the bus station... Nayom panich claims to get it in stock this week!

The new model is has combi breaks, idle stop, and something called "revolution a.t." not sure what it is ... however.. Nat motors sells it for 54000 including insurance, helmet and license plate and 5 free service/oil changes..

The shop between nawarat and bus station quoted me 56000 but went down to 55000 when i said nat motors sold it for 54000 ... LOL

Also i spent some time looking for those "1 year old honda clicks for 20000" and found nothing even close!!

On second hand chiang mai facebook group someone is selling a 2008 honda click with 28000km for 24000THB ...

A big second hand seller near meechok plaza sells a 2 year old with 7000km for 42000THB ...

They sell the older honda clicks for 30000-35000 ...

so yeah.,... Sparkles you really tease us with your 20000 baht honda clicks and then give us no info on where to get them... i reported your post.. hopefully the admins will delete it .. but it would be best if you just provided more info for future people looking,, as surely your prices totally destroy all the other prices...

*edit* I previously claimed that Nat Motors had a honda click for 50k with combi breaks and idle stop.. I was wrong.. It did not have idle stop... my bad..

• 3 months later...

I've been looking for good deal on a Click 125i a month, and I'm not seeing 1, 2, or 3 year old mocycs for 20,000 baht. Sure would like to find out about that kind of a sweet deal, but it looks like it's a closely-guarded secret! I have some Thai friends who said they heard about auctions but they don't buy there because the paperwork is too difficult and you have to do a "buy guarantee". This means putting some cash down to insure that you will buy something. For this reason, most of the buyers there are used mocyc shops. They said if I want a cheap motorcycle, to check out the pawn shops. I never found many deals at US rip-off pawnshops, but maybe it's different here. The mocyc market near Ruam Chok had MANY, but no deals like the aforementioned! All were newer used bikes, super-well scrubbed with elbow grease, and shiiiiny. Makes me wonder about what's inside, but I don't have the background to determine that.

I'm keeping my eye on 2 Facebook groups, but it's pretty sparse right now. I'm shopping for 1, 2 year old Honda Click 125i for 30,000 or so and can't find any. A shop right about here 18.779868, 98.987755 had a huge number of bikes, about as many used bikes as the market near Ruam Choke and loads of new ones as well, most brands. They were trying hard to sell me a less-than-one year old Click with 12,000 KM for 34,000. That has to be a rental. Tires looked brand new, rest of the bike was shiny and tight. They also offered to rent it to me for 2,000/month, and that's the cheapest rental deal I've seen. Is it because it's summer? All last month I was riding an old Click, what a bone-shaker, from Buddy Rental for 2,500. At that same shop I saw a new Yamaha Grand Filano 125i there, pretty sweet scooter, I liked it better than the Click, but not many used ones yet. If I were to buy new, that's what I'd get. I like it better in almost every way than a Click.

3. There's a big honda only dealership between nawarat bridge and the bus station ... on the right side of the road if you are coming from nawarat bridge.

Nakhorn Ping bridge.

Nawarat Bridge is at Thapae Rd / Charoen Muang Rd.

It's on Kaew Nawarat Road though, named after the same dude.

Archived