TOT billing

toenail

A few years back at my other apartment complex and presently the one I am at, I would receive my TOT monthly bill for my internet. Since a few months back (6?) I do not receive my bill from TOT and back in October the internet was switched off because the bill (1 month over due which I did not receive) was never paid. Back in October I went to the TOT office to see what was going on and the clerk said that some post offices would not deliver mail from TOT. --uh? I thought So I did not receive a billing in November and December so showed up at TOT to pay for my bill before the internet was turned off. I told the clerk I had not received the bill and she said the same thing, the post office (some?) does not deliver the TOT bills. This is Thailand so anything goes, but I am still shocked that this is accepted...the post office decides not to deliver TOT bills. I think I am missing the full story? (To prevent being late, I found out I can take one of my old invoices with the "data strip" located on the bottom and pay for the following month(s) before the due date at Seven-Eleven)

Got ours yesterday and never had a bill not delivered.

Can’t say I’ve ever heard about this problem before.

However another option for you, if you don’t want to go to the TOT office to pay, you can set it up for Autopay with your bank.

Then it won’t matter what the mailman does to your bill.

We pay through standing order now because of stuff like this. We have a special bank account that we feed every month. A bit complicated to get going and the girl gave us bad information as to how to do it. No problems since then, we just check up every month that they haven't forgotten to take the money.

Most of the time I didn't receive TOT bills through the mail. Or if I did they come after the due date, so they couldn't be paid at 7-11. I solved the problem by going to the TOT office and requesting the bill be sent via email. Now I don't have any problems. thumbsup.gif

Edited by BB1950
  • Like 1

I also use direct debit for my TOT Internet and phone bill, saves time and trouble of missing bills, but I always get one

But I just pay my condos telephone bill once a year since it is only 1,200 THB per year and is just so that I or a tenant can have Internet in the condo. And I receive a 0 balance bill every month