For new farang in LOS - The other 95% of Thai Women...a short story

redandyellow

"Thai women are known around the world as being some of the most attractive women on the planet..."

You're kidding me, right? w00t.gif

OP is talking about 'around the world' while clearly never having been around the world himself.

so how much else of the post is uniformed generalisation?

"Thai women are known around the world as being some of the most attractive women on the planet..."

OP is talking about 'around the world' while clearly never having been around the world himself.

so how much else of the post is uniformed generalisation?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not to mention that 95% of that 95% won't marry a farang

Aww...you poor wee soul crying.gif

passifier.gif, "Most of the female population won't marry us immigrants"

Allow me to make you feel better.violin.gif

Edited by ChrisB87

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not to mention that 95% of that 95% won't marry a farang

I'd say closer to 90% - that 10% of the 95% adds up pretty quick... alt=thumbsup.gif>

but then, of that 10% of the 95%, only 30% of the 10% of them are really attractive, so......

signed,

The cosine of 3.14..

Threads like this that have frequent mention to percentages, numbers and equations referring to Thai women, lead me back to the below (especially for new-comers):

Dear Algebra,

Please stop asking us to find your X.

She's never coming back.

And don't ask Y.

tongue.png

• Like 1

Well if you don't think that to be true why are you here indulging in them? Trouble picking them up in other parts of the world without having to pay for them perhaps?whistling.gif

Well if you don't think that to be true why are you here indulging in them? Trouble picking them up in other parts of the world without having to pay for them perhaps?whistling.gif

Some people have confused 'attractive' with 'easy and cheap'.

not a truer work spoken my friend,

ive seen beautiful girls all over the world,

here in angola i was sat in a bar last week chating to a very very beautiful congalees girl spoke very good english, and if i hadnt been married she could of had it,,lol,, $20,,,lol

i find thais beautiful, beautiful skin, pritty little faces,, but this is just me,,

mind you i think a beautiful women is a beautiful women never mind her colour,

great ass, great tits, nice long legs,,,ohhhhhhhhh

• Like 1

The funny thing about this is 95% of farangs go for ugly thai girls..................hahahaha!

Thais ask me everyday.................WHY WHY WHY ? when so many pretty thai girls want a sex tourist as a husband............hahahaha.

4 days a Thai Visa Member and already an expert on Thai women?

Well done Sir.

• Like 1

yeah this is what I like about thai women, nearly all girls ı bought back to my place were shy to take off their clothes in front of me.

Is it surprising? They were only delivering pizza!

Or they were LB's

• Like 2

yeah this is what I like about thai women, nearly all girls ı bought back to my place were shy to take off their clothes in front of me.

Or they were LB's

so that wasn't pepperoni?

That explains a lot.

• Like 1

Or they were LB's

I've heard Sir Toad can't get them to keep their clothes on!

Well done OP. you've shown yet again how naive and lacking in insight you are.

The very best part is your assertion (seemingly obsession) that a "good Thai lady" will tell her man to go visit prostitutes. You really should continue with classics like that, though some white make up and a red nose would complete the picture we are getting of you.

Good post!

I agree with every word.

Have been happily married to a "good" Thai woman for almost 24 years now.

Lived both here and in the states.

My only advice:

Ignore Neversure's comment about going to the wrong bars.

There are no good bars to meet good Thai women.

Good Thai women do not go to bars.

Get away from the tourist trash and meet real Thai people and real Thai women.

When you look in the garbage can, do you really expect to find anything but garbage?

• Like 2

What is this, your blog?

nahhh..part of a book that I never published...for obvious reasons..whistling.gif

I made it through about the 4th paragraph. OP don't hold out much hope of ever being a professional writer. And FYI, you write as if you discovered Thailand in 1975. Things have changed.coffee1.gif

And FYI, you write as if you discovered Thailand in 1975. Things have changed.coffee1.gif

More like discovered it within the past month and just realized there's more to Thailand than bar girls, then decided to share his revelation.

Also, the guys who saw key words "good Thai lady" then clearly proceeded to NOT read every word before claiming to agree with every word!

Such as: "She may (many quality Thai women will insist on this - as it is a BIG trump car) ask you to hold off on sex until marriage, but don't panic - you'll already know she wants you from her actions. She'll probably tell you to go see a 'short time' bar-girl in the interim"

Daft as a brush facepalm.gif

Even if they are not bar tarts or gold diggers and beautiful, the chances are she will still be shallow and boring only interested in lakorn, food and family. Try having a conversation about anything where they have to think and you are likely to get a not interested or frustrated emotional response. On the whole I would say Thai women are very overrated both in the looks and personality departments, a lot of them never seem to quite grow up.

I would say that is an accurate statement and is consistent with my thoughts/feelings.

• Like 1

I find most Thai women - almost without exception - to be beautiful 'on the outside'...

You must live in a different Thailand than me, because a fair proportion of the ones I see walking around are rather ugly, and most of the rest are plain looking at best.

• Like 1

I find most Thai women - almost without exception - to be beautiful 'on the outside'...

You must live in a different Thailand than me, because a fair proportion of the ones I see walking around are rather ugly, and most of the rest are plain looking at best.

Yes, Well I see some fairly ordinary looking big nosed, pasty white faced pot bellied loser Farang getting around like they're gods gift to Thailand. And they're as ugly as they come, some even damn right freaky.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

• Like 1