Thousands of large, unused condoms dumped in an empty field in Ayutthaya

webfact

Who dumped two tons of unused condoms in this empty field?
By Coconuts Bangkok

condoms.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Ayutthaya officials are looking for someone who dumped thousands of large, unused condoms in an empty field and tried to burn them.

Ten workers were sent this afternoon to clean up the condoms found in an empty field in the Saphantai subdistrict. The condoms were unpackaged, unused, piled up and partially burned.

According to Pol. Supoj Pensawang's insightful eyes, most of the condoms were large in size.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/19/who-dumped-two-tons-unused-condoms-empty-field

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-20

There I was, sitting at my desk and my wife walks in and asked me if I was in Ayutthaya this week! blink.pngwhistling.gifw00t.gif

BUT they were unused !

OK try telling a Thai wife. As Jimmy Carter said ' I've committed adultery in my heart ".

Edited by NongKhaiKid

On a more serious note, they are probably condoms that have not sold and passed the sell by dates. True, condoms have sell by dates. After the adults entertainments clamp downs in Chiang Mai, my just in case I got lucky condoms expired in 2003. Perhaps mine are amongst that lot in the OP.

On a more serious note, they are probably condoms that have not sold and passed the sell by dates. True, condoms have sell by dates. After the adults entertainments clamp downs in Chiang Mai, my just in case I got lucky condoms expired in 2003. Perhaps mine are amongst that lot in the OP.

On an even more serious note, you've ever seen anything even food items in Thailand been disposed of because it reached expiry date?

There is an obvious reason for this...it was just a couple years ago the press was bragging about how big the Thai males had become and the need to produce larger condoms...apparently they took the press seriously...and the Thai males did not measure up...

They were ordered by a red Ferrari owner.........he was sure they would fit him.

Promise you, never ordered them as I never use a condom.

I'm more into nature.......don't like plastic productsrolleyes.gif

It was one of the Air America chopper pilots lost his way..........maybe Mel G.

Anyone else remember that particular fiasco??cheesy.gifcheesy.gif