90 day reporting still get 7 days before and after

I am curious, what happens if you are late a day or whatever? They charge you per day?

week it days on the form tm47 max fine 5k ehu. Has gone up from.2 and they will chargebyour if ur 1 day or 1 week atfer the cut off point

Damnnn, 5k baht for missing 1 day. They really are trying to make up for lost tourist revenue this year.

I am curious, what happens if you are late a day or whatever? They charge you per day?

week it days on the form tm47 max fine 5k ehu. Has gone up from.2 and they will chargebyour if ur 1 day or 1 week atfer the cut off point

UbonJoe will correct if I am wrong, but I believe the maximum has been 5,000 for sometime.

I have only ever heard of people being charged 2,000 Baht.

Damnnn, 5k baht for missing 1 day. They really are trying to make up for lost tourist revenue this year.

I guess they recon 15 days before and 7 days after is ample time then they bust ya

UbonJoe will correct if I am wrong, but I believe the maximum has been 5,000 for sometime.

I have only ever heard of people being charged 2,000 Baht.

I did mine last week & confirmed the details. According to Sri Racha, it is up to 14 days (other posters here today say 15 days) before & maximum 7 days after & a 2,000b fine and black mark on your passport if you are later than that.

What about mail? I am wondering if I should do anything after posting the form on 9th, for 90 days on the 18th. Last year it was back within a week. I don't much fancy the queue at Jaeng Wattana but need to get a re-entry permit by March anyway so perhaps I should go early and enquire.

The ninety day report really is the most irksome requirement for those of us for whom the rest of the process of staying has needed only one visit to Immigration per year.

Relax guys...

Just bring yourself and your passport.

They may want you to fill out a form, they probably will not.

I did my 90 day today.

In and out in 1 minute and 10 seconds.

My last 90day took only 55 seconds. Yes, I do time them just for the fun of it.

Many horror stories here on TV, but I have never had a problem.

Don't miss your date, be courteous and it is a walk in the park.

The newest horror story is that you now need to report to the same office your visa was issued from.

I always do, so not a problem for me.

Relax...they don't bite!

Best to count it as the 21st. They will include the report date in the 7 days.

mine is coming up my 90 day what do i need to bring ?

That depends upon your assigned immigration office wants. You should not need anything more than your passport and a completed TM47 form. Download: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm47.pdf

Relax guys...

I did my 90 day today.

The newest horror story is that you now need to report to the same office your visa was issued from.

Relax...they don't bite!

Where do you go? I am hoping the answer to my question is: The Government Complex at Jaeng Wattana, but I fear it won't be!

Just thought I'd mention. I went to do a 90 days report today. Over Christmas I'd been to England and come back. What they failed to tell me is that the 90 days "resets" once you arrive back on Thai soil. So I thought I had to report today, but instead it was sometime in April. They gave me a notification anyway at my insistence so it wasn't a complete waste of time. Painful, due to the complete lack of help or advice.

Relax guys...

I did my 90 day today.

Relax...they don't bite!

Where do you go? I am hoping the answer to my question is: The Government Complex at Jaeng Wattana, but I fear it won't be!

Sorry..I report to the Korat office....not one problem in 4 years now.

thought it was bt 200 per day late if over - 12 years ago after my first 2 years i was 40 days over and thought oh oh 200 bt per day so i took bt 8000 out and went to the old imm bldg and got there at 1 pm after lunch - gave my new paper to the girl and she gave it back stamped it and gave it back and already to go for the next 90 days without ANY fine... man was I happy - but found out later the max was 2000 bt or 10 days over the 7 I guess... but that was 12 years ago 5 5 5

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It would be better if we could just go to a local Police Station and do our 90 day check in ???? Just saying lol :) And i have never had any trouble with the 90 day check in But the one i hate doing is the Marriage Visa every Year. Same old paper work every year and PAY.