Need An Australian Visa - Australia Day Special Pricing!

AustralianVisa

Why would one need a lawyer to get an Australian visa?

Just apply and meet the criteria. It isn't complicated unless your taking a bar girl back which still isn't that hard of you have the money to sponsor her stay.

With a now $4,500 non refundable application fee to the Government I would want the best chance I can at getting approved and their knowledge can avoid rejections.

• Like 2

Just apply and meet the criteria. It isn't complicated unless your taking a bar girl back which still isn't that hard of you have the money to sponsor her stay.

With a now $4,500 non refundable application fee to the Government I would want the best chance I can at getting approved and their knowledge can avoid rejections.
It's $4500 application fee for a holiday?

No, a partner visa

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/791725-partner-visa-fees-increase-2015-australia/

I would also use the service for applying for a tourist visa as well as these can easily be rejected and I wouldnt want that to spoil a holiday

• Like 1

I would also use the service for applying for a tourist visa as well as these can easily be rejected and I wouldnt want that to spoil a holiday

Thaivisa Forum sponsor, or not, I'd be careful handing over $4500AUD to anyone but the Australian Embassy.

Thaivisa Forum sponsor, or not, I'd be careful handing over $4500AUD to anyone but the Australian Embassy.

The money for the application is given to VFS when you hand in the application, it is not given to the Migration agent normally, The Agent is however one of the only MARA registered agents in Thailand.

• Like 1

The money for the application is given to VFS when you hand in the application, it is not given to the Migration agent normally, The Agent is however one of the only MARA registered agents in Thailand.

"when you hand in the application" - if "you" are handing in the application, in Bangkok, what are "you" paying the agent for?

OP, I suspect your thread will be deleted shortly.

Member is a Sponsor, this is shown by the setting under their avatar, which can only be system set, not user set

Unfortunately this can not be seen at the TV app.

• Like 1

Member is a Sponsor, this is shown by the setting under their avatar, which can only be system set, not user set
Unfortunately this can not be seen at the TV app.

Thanks for pointing that out

So it is just a advertisement then.

Nothing to see move along.

• Like 1

@NamKangMan - Thaivisa Forum sponsor, or not, I'd be careful handing over $4500AUD to anyone but the Australian Embassy.

I understand your concern! That is why you should use an Australian Registered Migration Agent and/or Lawyer - we are bound by a Code of Conduct, and carry professional indemnity insurance and are regulated and licensed in Australia, even for our actions overseas. We are required to have Client Trust Accounts to protect client funds.

https://www.mara.gov.au/media/95420/Code_of_Conduct.pdf

You can also pay direct to the Government through the website. As an agent we do not use VFS as we deal directly with the DIBP.

For why you would use an agent you can see more here - http://immigrate-to-australia.com/why-use-us/