Postal Service

Farang99

Has anyone else experienced more than usual problems with the post this season? I ask because, not only have I not received most of my cards from overseas (though the senders assure me they were posted in time) but, more importantly, neither have I received several bills which should be settled before the end of the month - including car payment and Thai Visions. I was prompted to ask because last night Thai Visions posted a notice on the TV warning that bills unpaid by the 24th would lead to a loss of service, which made me believe that perhaps there has been a general problem with postal deliveries.

Edited by metisdead
Large bold font removed. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

I received the December and January 3BB internet invoices on the same day just a few days ago.

Use EMS if you want it quickly. If it doesn't arrive go down there and tell them to locate your letter / package. This gets results. You will need a thai speaker to get the message across.

Don't think i'd be complaining about not receiving bills ............coffee1.gif

PS ... why did you post in bold with a larger text size .. ?

I know I would, because there are consequences if you don't pay them. You can blame the post but the hassle it causes when you don't pay is far worse as just paying them.

Be sure you have the correct postcode. A few have changed in recent years. A small error of one digit at the end can cause massive delays as I found out to my cost. No mail went missing; deliveries just went into slow motion..

You forgot to give the postie a bottle of "Hong Tong" for New Year...didnt you? biggrin.png

That is a cheap posty.. mine got a JW black label from me. But I order loads of stuff online and have never had anything gone missing. So good behavior gets rewarded.

• Like 1

Just a bit off topic, but here we go... Would anyone be willing to mail me 2 ea 750ml bottles of Sang some to the US? I would be willing to reimburse all costs, plus extra for being nice enough to do it.